Save Your Valentine 2021 - Event!

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited February 2021 in Player Events & Creations

Save Your Valentine 2021

Two days after Valentine's! You just spent the day with your Valentine, only to realise the next day she/he has vanished! Can you tackle the Maze and Love Kong to find him/her?!

You're tasked with tackling a 99x99 Maze, you must do this to discover where Kong is! Once you've tackled the Love Maze, you will find the Love version of Donkey Kong! Tackle the tower, to rescue your Valentine and find prizes along the way!

PRIZES:

• 5x Large Teddy Bear Decorations (Non-obtainable item. Hasn't been in a Val Pack for 2+ Years!)
  • 1x 10,000 Cubits!

5x Players who find their Valentine will be randomly selected to win 1 of the Large Teddy Bears. 1 other Player will randomly win 10,000 Cubits. Did I mention the first 10 people to complete this will also get a random new Valentine Clothing!

SIDE NOTE: If you win a Large Teddy Bear, please do NOT contact me for this prize. SirKewberth has kindly donated these for this event, therefore Mabz or Kewb will put these items directly into your Inventory!

The Realm, Save Your Valentine 2021, will open on Sunday, 21st Feb, 6pm UK Time, 1pm Cubic Time. The Event will last several days, ending on 23rd Feb at the same time as it started.

Good luck to everyone, and a big thanks to Kewberth for the donation! <3 Thanks to @Junder' and @Player too for helping host this Event!

As always, my Discord Server is: https://discord.gg/tBK2ZW3KYx

Comments

• Cool!, but I am sleeping that time
    rip timezones
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Cool!, but I am sleeping that time
    rip timezones

The Event lasts 7 days buddy. You can complete it on day 1, or day 5. As long as you bumper the Event Bumper at the end, you're in with a chance to win! There's some new Valentine Clothing at the end though, for people who finish it first.
  • cool sure
    BUMP to make sure as many people see it!
    I will unlock the Realm @1pm CC Time / 6pm UK Time!

PRIZES:

First 25 to complete will get 1 of 20 Valentine Clothing or 1 of 5 Krampus Clothing!
    There's a hidden bumper in the Maze! Find it to win a silver tip piggy! (Donated by @Nisaw )
    1 random person who completes the whole event will win 10000c!
    5 random people who complete it will win 1 Large Teddy Bear!
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited February 2021
    Can't wait to do it! Tho kinda late for us >.>
    Yeah 7pm x)

Can't wait to do it! Tho kinda late for us >.>

Ain't it 7pm for you? XD
    edited February 2021
    PRIZES FOR: 1x Large Teddy Bear each!

TubitC
    SarahYourNightma
    Prendon
    flyingsealstuido
    NAWAFx^_^x

I will pass these names along to SirKewberth, who will drop these items directly into their inventories. No, I have no idea how long this will take :) Remember he's a busy man so allow him time

@JustMeg won 10,000c

@MKS7604 won Silver Tip Piggy

As always, thanks to the nearly 200 people who took part in this event within the 2 days it was up :) It was a quick and small event, but it was fun and im glad everyone enjoyed it. Thanks to @SirKewberth for the donation again too <3
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited February 2021
    Congrats to the winners. Can't wait to take part in your next event. <3