Cubic Castles Super Race Away! (Unofficial Event!) Prizes! Starting Today! (Sign Here!)

1Rst Place: 250,000 Cubits! 2nd Place: 125,000 Cubits! 3rd Place: 65,000 Cubits!

Comments

• If You Have Any Questions Just Message Me!
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    you should put details of how it works here so everyone will know when, where and how to enter your event
  • DashingMoonDashingMoon Member
    edited February 2021
    This Event Stars From March 1st 7:00 am to March 25th!
    Race Opponents And Get The Fastest Race Time To Win!
    The First Three People With The Fastest Time Win!
    I combined all of your messages. Please don't multipost
  • Okay!
    edited February 2021
    The Event Will Happen Inside The Realm I Am Making Myself Called The Super Race Away!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Multiposting is when you post two comments in a row. So the last two comments you posted were also multiposting. You can post two in a row to bump a discussion, but there must be a 48 hour period in between your comments.
    edited February 2021
    Uhm Thank You For The Heads Up But Whim Already Confirmed Also Can You Help Me Throughout The Forum I Really Dont Know Alot About It. Thank You

Uhm Thank You For The Heads Up But Whim Already Confirmed Also Can You Help Me Throughout The Forum I Really Dont Know Alot About It. Thank You

I sent you a link to the rules. That is a good place to start.
  • Okay Thank You!
  • U said:

Multiposting is when you post two comments in a row. So the last two comments you posted were also multiposting. You can post two in a row to bump a discussion, but there must be a 48 hour period in between your comments.

Actually I thought that rule had been updated? I thought they changed it where you could do two posts close together when necessary, and as long as it wasn't spamming?

1Rst Place: 250,000 Cubits! 2nd Place: 125,000 Cubits! 3rd Place: 65,000 Cubits!

Where is the racetrack located at? I want to check it out
    edited February 2021
    Tumbleweed Said: Where is the racetrack located at? I want to check it out

Well It's Locked Only Me And The Builders Can Go In, SO Until We Finish Building We Will Hollawarp A Week After That's Why I Made The Time Start A Month Later, Friend Me: DashingMoon If You Have Anymore Question's
  • Okay! I'll see it when it's done then, no rush C:
    edited March 2021
    Alright!
  • I Would like \rt
  • You mean to Join?
  • yes\

• Alright Your in!
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    This discussion is a month ago and also discussion is not a chatting room, please read the forum rules here : Hhttps://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
    Feel free to pm me if you have any question.
  • Is he banned now? :<
  • Mhm FYI boo I am not
  • Winners!

1rst place!: ZhiHong!
    2nd Place!: Yayayyayaya!
    3rd place!:CloxudyPrinceton!
  • Okay this is some large cubits bruh I missed it ;-;
  • LOL shoulda came early
This discussion has been closed.