The Cubic History - Complete & Open!

*Joystick**Joystick* Member

Cubic Castles - Back, now, then...

Discover the major updates, issues, bugs that mde Cubic Castles what it is nowadays.

Key : 🛠 - Unknown precise date (ongoing researches)

August 7, 2014
→ Cubic Castles launched their beta May 30th and officially launched a few days later. Note that the PC & Steam versions launched later, August 13th.

October 28, 2014
→ This was the first release of the Halloween Pack. It was additionnally the only Halloween pack to drop the now famous Monster & Dino Heads.

November 2014 🛠
→ The first ever Thanksgiving pack. Note that this one only gave food decorations. The wearables would become a thing in the next ones.

November 24, 2014
→ The levels and quests were released, giving players new goals ingame. Note that perks came along update v1.03. 3 quest packs would merge into 1 later on.
→ The Desert and Tropical mines were added to the game.

December 15, 2014
→ The first Yuletide pack was released that day. it was also the only one to drop the legendary Krampus Mask.
----------
Sometime in 2014 🛠
→ The first fossils were added this year (Cave Art & Fossil).

Comments

• Interesting, Imma visit it when I online :p
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited January 2021
    looks cool

Some things I think are wrong
    1. Null hat was a bug, not a leaked developer tool
    2. $10 would get you Nurse hat, $20 would get you doc and Nurse forum post:https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/12353/doc-nurse-hats#latest
    3. I'm pretty sure the Rainbow Umbrella was part of the 2017 Summer Bummer pack (I could be wrong about this)
    4. The fishing update was added alongside the Thanksgiving event
  • Meepyz called me noob in this realm :(
    Amazing work :P
  • Meepyz called me noob in this realm :(
    Amazing work :P

I call you nub in every realm
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited January 2021
    MEEPYZ said:

looks cool

2. $10 would get you Nurse hat, $20 would get you doc and Nurse forum post:https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/12353/doc-nurse-hats#latest
    3. I'm pretty sure the Rainbow Umbrella was part of the 2017 Summer Bummer pack (I could be wrong about this)

The rainbow umbrella wasn't in the pack. It was given out in one of Space's events.

As for the Null.. it really isn't a bugged item. It is an actual game item, you can see it in the value lists. So we can assume that it is, or was, a developer tool.

It's too bad Joy doesn't have all the items. Maybe you should put a sign at the entrance that says the items on display did not come with the pack they are representing. It could be a little misleading.
  • I asked Kewb for the NULL so can't be wrong. ^^

For the Nurse and Doc, yeah? No much space on a sign. But I managed to change the way it was written, so all good now.

Rainbow Umbrella : what U said. I'm glad I used to edit the contests & events section in the wiki. I'm letting you take a look there, greatly helped ngl. :P

For the fishing update, idk why I put 'after'. Fixed now.
    U said:

MEEPYZ said:

looks cool

The rainbow umbrella wasn't in the pack. It was given out in one of Space's events.

As for the Null.. it really isn't a bugged item. It is an actual game item, you can see it in the value lists. So we can assume that it is, or was, a developer tool.

It's too bad Joy doesn't have all the items. Maybe you should put a sign at the entrance that says the items on display did not come with the pack they are representing. It could be a little misleading.
    There is already a stop sign at the entrance that says the items displayed for the packs aren't all from the first pack themselves. Meant for decoration only (idk if I'll ever do what the original pack gave, would be so empty and restricting the deco imo).

And thanks Honey, glad you enjoyed it. :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I asked Kewb for the NULL so can't be wrong. ^^

For the Nurse and Doc, yeah? No much space on a sign. But I managed to change the way it was written, so all good now.

Rainbow Umbrella : what U said. I'm glad I used to edit the contests & events section in the wiki. I'm letting you take a look there, greatly helped ngl. :P

For the fishing update, idk why I put 'after'. Fixed now.

U said:

MEEPYZ said:

looks cool

There is already a stop sign at the entrance that says the items displayed for the packs aren't all from the first pack themselves. Meant for decoration only (idk if I'll ever do what the original pack gave, would be so empty and restricting the deco imo).

And thanks Honey, glad you enjoyed it. :)
    Ah I must of missed it
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited January 2021
    I visited it. Its looking good but i guess you missed somethings like The Giant Ghost, treezilla, KrampusKlaus, egg hunt, old easter umb, red balloon etc. I hope you will add them too or you will improve it soon :) And Didn't you find anything about exactly when the ram pet was out ?
    Also, it would be much better if you could show all the seasonal packages coming in each year and what is in their content. Cause I didn't know the monster and dinosaur head was from 2014 like. I'm sure there are a lot of gamers like me and they really want to know if they have a curiosity.

Link for the big ghost (and go to 2:34):

A photo for KrampusKlaus(im not sure about its real):

Link for the treezilla:
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited January 2021
    Wow I didn't know about those creatures!! But for the Kramp one, it seems that a player was located on top of the glass roof and the player taking the pic below, so it makes it look bigger. :P
    Idk if I'll add those 2 : 1. because those costume are expensive 2. I would have to create 2 new slots WITHIN other slots, which would create a mess, or too much to do 3. Never knew about them, doubt a lot did. Idk yet tho.. Perhaps a dimensionnal hub. Tricky since there are already 4 lore creatures, yet 2 were not known that much eiter.. Ahhh.. I'll think about it.
    Btw, did they drop anything?

Idk if the easter umbrella and red balloon are to make their way in here. Yes one is super rare, yet didn't really have a deep meaning (such as the koala which helped the foundation). Same for the balloon..

About the Ramm? No.. I asked U and Kewb, but none was able to tell me a more precise gap.

Too many packs, and would be useless imo to add every pack anyways. It's not about what were in the packs, but when did they appear, or when it totally changed (aka summer pack 2018 for instance).

Annnnnnd, thanks for passing by, glad you enjoyed it!
  • A player named KrampusKlaus came into @Crimzo 's realm when me and him were there like 4-5 years ago. Idk if he will remember but I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm talking about
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited January 2021
    Player said:

A player named KrampusKlaus came into @Crimzo 's realm when me and him were there like 4-5 years ago. Idk if he will remember but I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm talking about

Yeah I do xD
    But it mightve been fake lol, I can't remember very well
  • Crimzo said:

Player said:

A player named KrampusKlaus came into @Crimzo 's realm when me and him were there like 4-5 years ago. Idk if he will remember but I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm talking about

Yeah I do xD
    But it mightve been fake lol, I can't remember very well
    it was a level 0 wearing a krampus so idk
  • Wow I didn't know about those creatures!! But for the Kramp one, it seems that a player was located on top of the glass roof and the player taking the pic below, so it makes it look bigger. :P
    Idk if I'll add those 2 : 1. because those costume are expensive 2. I would have to create 2 new slots WITHIN other slots, which would create a mess, or too much to do 3. Never knew about them, doubt a lot did. Idk yet tho.. Perhaps a dimensionnal hub. Tricky since there are already 4 lore creatures, yet 2 were not known that much eiter.. Ahhh.. I'll think about it.
    Btw, did they drop anything?

Idk if the easter umbrella and red balloon are to make their way in here. Yes one is super rare, yet didn't really have a deep meaning (such as the koala which helped the foundation). Same for the balloon..

About the Ramm? No.. I asked U and Kewb, but none was able to tell me a more precise gap.

Too many packs, and would be useless imo to add every pack anyways. It's not about what were in the packs, but when did they appear, or when it totally changed (aka summer pack 2018 for instance).

Annnnnnd, thanks for passing by, glad you enjoyed it!

I dont know if they dropped anything you should ask to gdog lol. Also if you want add these you should add floors like 2014's Floor
    2015's Floor ...
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited January 2021
    Adding floors would be a space eater 🤔