SELLING REALMS

sometimes people make mistakes or change their minds. that is true (the changing my mind part) with my second realm. I no longer want it. but I can't sell it, it's nonsense! we should be able to sell realms and officially transfer ownership. it should be like a cash register but it deals with deeds. anyway LETS GET THIS TO THE DEVS!

Comments

• No, too many would change their mind again and would like it back..
  • +1
  • I think maybe sell it back to the cubit store (Idk how to say, like refund) is a better option if you ask me.. But ofc you won't get all the cubits back, maybe uh 80% of it Idk
  • I would like a way to transfer ownership between players. It would be useful in many circumstances, like when my friend's friend bought him a whole bunch of rooms and placed them in my friend's realm, but there are things he cannot do since he is not the owner.
  • NO, JUST NO... -999
  • i mean you should know if you want or not want a realm, and selling realms is just bad. also, you might want it back.

• um, what is with all the +1 and -1s? let's try something +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    (just in case that's against the forum rules)
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Please do not multipost

Please do not multipost
    okay, as you have informed me recently on what multiposting now means (i had no idea that it changed!) i will refrain from doing it.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Please do not multipost
    okay, as you have informed me recently on what multiposting now means (i had no idea that it changed!) i will refrain from doing it.
    Glad you understand now. Not sure what you mean by "it changed", that's been in the rules since these forums started.
  • +1 @Alvin! I like that idea
  • sometimes people make mistakes or change their minds. that is true (the changing my mind part) with my second realm. I no longer want it. but I can't sell it, it's nonsense! we should be able to sell realms and officially transfer ownership. it should be like a cash register but it deals with deeds. anyway LETS GET THIS TO THE DEVS!</blockquote

• -1 Would cause more scams

we could make it so that a dev has to be present when selling a realm, so the dev could stop it if they can sense a scam +100

we could make it so that a dev has to be present when selling a realm, so the dev could stop it if they can sense a scam +100
    People aren't gonna think about that if it is their first time, and Mods probably don't want to be constantly overlooking realm sales.

-1 Would cause more scams

I dont think so, developers are busy improving the game and adding updates.

-1 Would cause more scams

I dont think so, developers are busy improving the game and adding updates.
    well whatever
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000
  • +1. I have multiple realm hiding inside my build, and I'm very much looking forward on profiting or getting back some of my spends.
  • Caffeine'Caffeine' Member
    edited April 2021
    +1

Also realm links that are lying around if that's not already a thing

Edit: I don't really think the "You might want it back" argument is a good argument because it's really no different than selling clothing items or stamps or pets or honestly anything. You might suddenly be nostalgic and want your original executioner's mask back. I fully support selling realms.
  • +1
  • it should be like : iif you drop a deed noone owns it and when someone has the deed in thier inv the holder owns it
  • I dont think it should be like that, sometimes people let other people borrow their deeds for using them in overworlds, or sometimes people have their deeds glassed in a realm we=here their friends have perm too, and making the owner of the deed shouldntmake them the owner of the realm. I have the deed from an old free perm realm, and it would be cool being the owner of it, but I just dont think that makes sense.
  • I dont think it should be like that, sometimes people let other people borrow their deeds for using them in overworlds, or sometimes people have their deeds glassed in a realm we=here their friends have perm too, and making the owner of the deed shouldntmake them the owner of the realm. I have the deed from an old free perm realm, and it would be cool being the owner of it, but I just dont think that makes sense.

If we do that the deeds contain ownership then obviously you wouldnt still do this -_-
  • But on the other side, people can get infinite amount of starter realms to one account
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

But on the other side, people can get infinite amount of starter realms to one account

Please Don't Multi-Post.
    Edit your previous comment if you want to say something additional.
  • Well, you can't drag your starter realm out of your inventory or you'll get a message. Plus this wouldn't change much because technically you can make a ton of alt accounts and only give perm to "Friends Only" and only friend yourself. DON'T TRY THIS OR YOU MIGHT RISK GETTING BANNED - Only an argument. I experienced this firsthand when my brother did something similar and got the whole house IP banned. Couldn't play until we moved houses and I blocked the game off of his comp so he couldn't do it again.
  • Just dont sell realms deal with it...
  • Caffeine'Caffeine' Member
    edited May 2021
    Why not?!?!
    I can start a buisness where I make creations in a realm, display them, and sell them

• Why not?!?!
    I can start a buisness where I make creations in a realm, display them, and sell them

Hey, that's a good point. It would let people build things and sell their builds to someone, instead of being hired to build things.