About my multiposting

I have been blamed because of this a lot. The reason is that I open games, interesting stuff, but no one is coming, yet participating/contributing. Everyone is ignoring everything i make (well, not EVERY thing, but some things.) Pointless discussion :P

Comments

• i mean 20 views isn't a lot so that doesn't necessarily mean you're getting ignored
    don't give up on something just because its not instantly responded to
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That has nothing to do with multiposting though. Multiposting is when you treat the forums like a chat session and make multiple comments in a short period of time when nobody else is commenting. You should edit your previous comment if you want to add any additional thoughts if nobody else has commented or if it has been less than two days since your last comment.
  • That has nothing to do with multiposting though. Multiposting is when you treat the forums like a chat session and make multiple comments in a short period of time when nobody else is commenting. You should edit your previous comment if you want to add any additional thoughts if nobody else has commented or if it has been less than two days since your last comment.

A Slow down time would be useful. But i didn't knew 8t was like this
  • Kim Namo said:

i mean 20 views isn't a lot so that doesn't necessarily mean you're getting ignored
    don't give up on something just because its not instantly responded to

Well that rises my mood up.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Catomax26 said:

That has nothing to do with multiposting though. Multiposting is when you treat the forums like a chat session and make multiple comments in a short period of time when nobody else is commenting. You should edit your previous comment if you want to add any additional thoughts if nobody else has commented or if it has been less than two days since your last comment.

A Slow down time would be useful. But i didn't knew 8t was like this
    It is in the forum rules and I explained it in a dm, maybe you haven't read it

• This is a Uesles discussion too ;)
  • Catomax26 said:

I have been blamed because of this a lot. The reason is that I open games, interesting stuff, but no one is coming, yet participating/contributing. Everyone is ignoring everything i make (well, not EVERY thing, but some things.) Pointless discussion :P

People don't ignore your discussions; you don't care about our answers. For example, you "answered" my tips to getting cubits and then complained about everyone ignoring your "answers" to my tips. If you don't take people's feedback in your shop, even if it was given multiple times, chances are your prices are far from cheap.
This discussion has been closed.