What are the rules about a paid parkour with life blocks?

I'm gonna guess that it's illegal, but the rules don't apply to mods? Because whim was going around saying they're illegal, and Galantis has one with a life block, and if players aren't allowed why should gala be? I just want a clear rule about what is allowed and what isn't...

Comments

• It's actually being discussed between Kewb and the mods, but here is what he personnaly answered to me when I asked about this :

• CubicCubic Member
    edited January 2021

It's actually being discussed between Kewb and the mods, but here is what he personnaly answered to me when I asked about this :

I totally agree with that but can we get all mods on the same level? You can't have one warning people for doing it and the other doing it ;-;
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm just going to put this out here because it is confusing. All of the mods except Galantis are against the use of life blocks in paid games. We have been saying it's illegal for almost two years because they were being used in many scam parkours. Once we made them illegal those scams pretty much disappeared and it saved many players from being cheated. Recently Galantis went to SirKewberth about it because she was using one in her parkour. The final decision is up to SirKewberth and he told us something similar to what is posted above. So they are allowed now but I strongly suggest you don't pay if there is a life block in the room. I'm sure the scam parkours and death runs will return with this change.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I don’t understand why changes are being made to policies that have been put into place for years by the newest moderator on the team. It’s already confusing enough before everything is changed because of personal preference.
  • I really don't like those parkours with life blocks either, if you remember there was one that had 7 lives for a teletaco for 70c, then 100c, then 5 lives. I don't think life blocks should be allowed because: 1) they have been disallowed for years, 2) it can waste the cubits of new players, especially if speed demon perk requirements aren't listed (and they usually aren't, at least the ones that I go to), and 3) the life blocks honestly have no purpose other than to earn more profit [for the owner of the parkour].
  • I personally don't think it should be allowed. If you have payed cubits to do a parkour, then there should be a guaranteed price. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who is thinking of it that way
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I personally don't think it should be allowed. If you have payed cubits to do a parkour, then there should be a guaranteed price. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who is thinking of it that way

That’s what every previous moderator up to this point has said