ANDROID BUG BOUNTY - EARN 50k Cubits!

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited December 2020
    People keep asking. Today we awarded the first bug prize to Crimzo for his vending machine bug report. Please keep posting them here but see the ORIGINAL post for the proper format. Anything not in that format I don't even read. I instant-delete it. If you want to ask questions or comment etc.. or something else related to this thread just dm me.

The player "player" also awarded. Essentially the same bug for both reports, but since they manifested differently we awarded both.

Same bug but adding >Peppermint< to awards list.

Same bug but adding - thepurelychee to reward list
  • Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited December 2020
    Cubic Castles doesn't crash when I do this but it can provide unfair advantages if done effectively:

1. Go to a bottomless realm,
    2. Jump off edge, past the border
    3. Continuously relog, each time you relog your qbee will go slightly higher (if quick enough), I have done this to reach obstacles in friend's realms which required doors for example to reach - when I DID it I was on an android but I suppose it probably wouldn't matter.

(READ BEFORE READING REPORT: This is not the glitch where you jump past the border and then replace bottomless with a regular stamp AND this does not cause a crash, atleast I don't remember it doing so, but I have reported it anyway)

I wasn't sure if this counted since I can't remember if I crashed or not - but its still a bug so I thought I might as well mention it since I'm on Android.

Right format so I didn't delete -- but no this thread is ONLY for crashes on android - SirKew
  • Game crashes- Trading

1. click trade
    2. Click the cubit icon, and then andriod crashes

• 1.I go into portal to my room after go to cc
    2. Game is going to be super slowly, when I jumped after it, my qbee crashed.
    3. Game crashed
  • 1. Send friend request to friend who has offline mode
    2. When this person turn on online mode you have multiple this person in friend's.
    3. Gliched
  • thepurelycheethepurelychee Member
    edited December 2020
    1) Press mail pop-up
    2) When its on subject click the mail pop-up again
    3) Write Anything
    4) Press check on the keyboard or the final go button
    5) You crash
    NOTE: if u didnt write anything but pressed the check in the keyboard, u will crash. if u didnt write anything and press the go button, the crashing bug wont work

we can report as many as we can right? Thanks. (yes as long as they reliably reproduce crashes on Android you can report as many as you're aware of. Ideally we stop ALL crashing. -SK)
  • 1. Go to your realm
    2. Place a nuke
    3. Wait 10 seconds
    4. Crash
  • King AaronKing Aaron Member
    edited April 2021
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited December 2020
    1. Leave a realm
    2. Before you leave quickly open main menu
    3. Once you're in overworld click on the leave button in already opened menu

For this one you need to be at least two:
    Player1 trying to enter a realm
    Player2 already in the realm
    1. Player1 teleport to Player2 (or enter the same realm Player2 is already in in any way)
    2. Player2 smash cracked block right at the moment when Player1 is at the "Fetching Realm Information" screen
    3. Player1 will crash

1. Open cubit store
    2. Close cubit store and quickly tap on any pack before it closes
    3. Once the cubit store is closed click "YES" on the confirmation window
  • 1. Place a cannon
    2. Place many more cannons (can still work with one cannon tho)
    3. Switch between stamps quickly
    4. Lag occurs
    4. Crash :p
  • 1. Do /hollawarp
    2. With a crowded realm place loads of POWS
    3. Crash!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2021
    I just found new reproducetable bug when exploring christmas entries ...
    1.Tap Bunnyzilla's 'Talk' button
    2.Game crash

Device:Huawei mediapad
    note:I tested it in different realm and Bunnyzilla wont crash me I still can choose the talk options , while Im in a bigger build It 100% does crash my device everytime I click the 'talk button' maybe it happens when too much blocks around it
    Pc has this issue too lol

Aight here it goes the proof ......

Idk why but this second one you need to replay it again to see the crash .-.

First two were pc and third was recorded on mobile

Edit on feb 3 :It's still happening
  • Alright, so I posted recently about the sprite corruption and I have more info now, first I'd like to point out that if you zoom in you can tell the corrupt sprites are really showing the components of their build, or "spreading out" as some people like to call it. The way to reproduce this bug is to open cubic castles, let it run normally for a few minutes, then open another app while cubic castles is running in the background, the corruption should happen when you come back, leave the realm, and come back. this bug was discovered on a Samsung galaxy s6 edge but may appear on newer versions. I hope this was helpful. I suggest, to help stop this bug, to make an "auto time-out" feature that will cause the game to lose connection when it runs in the background. kind of like when you're on a laptop and put it into sleep mode (by closing the lid), it loses connection.

sorry wrong format, I guess this is the correct format:

this one does not always crash your game, but sometimes does, and is quite annoying.
    1. open cubic castles on an android device
    2. play normally for awhile
    3. open another app while cubic castles runs in the background
    4. come back while the other app is still running
    5. leave current realm
    6. return to realm
    7. corruption of sprites
    8. and sometimes, CRASH

I suggest that you make an "auto-timeout" that detects when the game is running in the background and causes the game to restart.
  • byebyeboy2byebyeboy2 Member
    edited January 2021
    1. Open Friends List
    2. Click send request
    3. Send one to your own ign
    4. Tp to yourself
    5. Crash
    If this is not patched my username is Byebyeboy2, but it probably is patched
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2021
    1.Try Placing 2 signs(Any) Same time
    2.Type any word
    3.Free crash

Works now too ty for 50kc advance @SirKewberth
  • 1.Try Placing 2 signs(Any) Same time
    2.Type any word
    3.Free crash

Works now too ty for 50kc advance @SirKewberth

Not fixed yet Kewb
  • Fritz'Fritz' Member
    edited February 2021
    Whenever i teleport to anyone, the game crashes.

How to recreate bug:
    Open cubic castles on android
    Fast travel to any player
    Crash!
  • Fritz'Fritz' Member
    edited February 2021
    I found another crash. How to recreate bug:

Enter any realm or room on android
    Crash!

It just started after the most recent update. Idk if its like this for everyone else
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2021
    1:Go another realm by searching and click in / Jump in to the realm from overworld
    2:Crash

Bug 1:Idk if this is but just posting here to see if it is
    It didn't show 'finding server' thingy when I press 'quit' button

Bug 2:I crash everytime I go another realm .... If you jump into another realm on overworld it's happening too

Note:The bunnyzilla bug isn't patched yet

All bugs tested on huawei mediapad (It's android)
  • I just found new reproducetable bug when exploring christmas entries ...
    1.Tap Bunnyzilla's 'Talk' button
    2.Game crash

Device:Huawei mediapad
    note:I tested it in different realm and Bunnyzilla wont crash me I still can choose the talk options , while Im in a bigger build It 100% does crash my device everytime I click the 'talk button' maybe it happens when too much blocks around it
    Pc has this issue too lol

Aight here it goes the proof ......

Idk why but this second one you need to replay it again to see the crash .-.

First two were pc and third was recorded on mobile

Edit on feb 3 :It's still happening
    Not patched

1:Go another realm by searching and click in / Jump in to the realm from overworld
    2:Crash

Bug 1:Idk if this is but just posting here to see if it is
    It didn't show 'finding server' thingy when I press 'quit' button

Bug 2:I crash everytime I go another realm .... If you jump into another realm on overworld it's happening too

Note:The bunnyzilla bug isn't patched yet

All bugs tested on huawei mediapad (It's android)
    Patched except the one 'when use quit button it won't show 'finding server' and just send us to login page directly , not sure it this is a bug
  • So i've encountered some crashes too

1. Entering any mine in the overworld will cause the game to crash.
  • 2. Im not sure if it's happening to everyone, But it seems after i created a password for my account the realm loading screen gets stuck at, Fetching realm information.

1. Open Cubic castles
    2. Create a password
    3. press start at home
    4. loading screen gets stuck

i've also attempted on other devices and it seems to crash upon trying to load into your realm.
  • This is an old bug, if you have a bottlomes and another stamp to change quickly and jump on the edge of the map you can keep jumping and climbing. 1. Jump the moment a bottlome is changed to a regular stamp. 2. Keep jumping quickly and see that your character will be climbing up the edge of the map!
  • People keep asking. Today we awarded the first bug prize to Crimzo for his vending machine bug report. Please keep posting them here but see the ORIGINAL post for the proper format. Anything not in that format I don't even read. I instant-delete it. If you want to ask questions or comment etc.. or something else related to this thread just dm me.

The player "player" also awarded. Essentially the same bug for both reports, but since they manifested differently we awarded both.

1. Be slow because you have too many items in your inventory. 2. Stay close to a wall (blocks) or relog close to a 2-block-high wall. (In all my cases I was stuck on the wall without being able to jump out)
  • People keep asking. Today we awarded the first bug prize to Crimzo for his vending machine bug report. Please keep posting them here but see the ORIGINAL post for the proper format. Anything not in that format I don't even read. I instant-delete it. If you want to ask questions or comment etc.. or something else related to this thread just dm me.

1. Be slow because you have too many items in your inventory. 2. Stay close to a wall (blocks) or relog close to a 2-block-high wall. (In all my cases I was stuck on the wall without being able to jump out)
    It's supposed to be bugs that make you crash
  • AngelOfHellAngelOfHell Member
    edited February 2021
    Im sending this link were I found a bug in mobile were when someone do a Holla the game bugs (doesnt lead to a crash but u need to relog the game) and the chat clears and the menu doesnt show anything
    Here is the link to the video, the forum doesnt allow me to do it.
  • Im sending this link were I found a bug in mobile were when someone do a Holla the game bugs (doesnt lead to a crash but u need to relog the game) and the chat clears and the menu doesnt show anything
    Here is the link to the video, the forum doesnt allow me to do it.

its now patched tho but yeah thats good
  • meltingmelting Member
    edited March 2021
    There is a bug with cars, here are the steps:
    1.Place any car on the floor
    2.break the car and jump in it at the same time, you jump into air
    3.you tp into the top of the realm and crash
    idk if it is fixed tho
  • GruvieGruvie Member
    edited March 2021
    I just discovered this bug wherein, Cubit Store disappeared. After I exit the app, I went back and then after opening it, the Cubit Store was gone already. I'm using android that time.

1. Enter Cubic Castles
    2. Go to your phone's home
    3. After an hour, go back to cubic castles.
    4. Log in cubic castles
    5. Open cubits store

I have a screenshot here but I cannot post it.
This discussion has been closed.