Thoughts on Fishing Mechanics

SiegeholmSiegeholm Member
edited November 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
I get that the Simple Rod is supposed to be pretty bad and encourage users to buy the upper rods, but I've quite literally made a video using the weakest to get like an 'early demo' for what most users would start off with for fishing.

After a bit of an excruciating recording session(XD) I realized I was sitting in my chair doing absolutely nothing for 4 entire minutes for just the first bait alone. I really don't think fishing should be over a single minute, let alone 4x that. Even if this is to be used as another route to profit with-- it should still be lowered a hefty sum.

This is definitely not a system to work long-term in it's current state imo-- either the system itself needs minor readjustments to feel just right or maybe just the simple rod is a bust entirely and needs an overhaul

Like, it takes so long that I'll be fishing as my video is rendering because that's how long it takes 😂😂

Comments

• If you think it takes so long for your vid, boost it lol..
    The fishing is pretty similar to real life which you need a lot of patient to wait for the fish, I recommend maybe read some books while waiting xD
  • Alvin! said:

If you think it takes so long for your vid, boost it lol..
    The fishing is pretty similar to real life which you need a lot of patient to wait for the fish, I recommend maybe read some books while waiting xD

This thread was made after the video went up