Few questions about the new updates

1-Is fishing permanent ?
2-If the points are the same in the cooking event for example 3-3 then what reward will I get ?
3-Im a collector and I want to have both award hats. So how do i win both hats ?
4-If I cook the dishes for carnivores on my main account and if I cook the dishes for herbivores in my side account, is it possible to win both hats or is this cheating ?
5-I know the new autumn activity area will remove when the event is over, but if fishing is permanent, where will we be able to catch the fish again ? As you say now, when we fish elsewhere, we can't get anything but garbage.
6-Relics and amulets could be obtained by harvesting at the previous Halloween event, but can't we get new berries with harvest from this event right now ?

I hope you can see and answer my questions and the update is really cool thanks for that @SirKewberth

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited November 2020
    I have some questions too, so I'm just going to add on here instead of making a new thread.

7-Will we still be able to craft the basic nets after the event is over?
    8-Will we be able to place the bushes in our OWN realms after the event is over?

Also, why do all the items have the same drop rate? It removes all the fun of buying packs. I bought way less then I typically would with the last two packs. I was hoping the Halloween pack would be a one time thing.
  • 2-If the points are the same in the cooking event for example 3-3 then what reward will I get ?
    The points are just for fun, they do not do anything. You get prize based on which team u scred most points for, but they dont do anything.
    3-Im a collector and I want to have both award hats. So how do i win both hats ?
    I think u can use an alt for one hat and your main for another, but i'm not sure.
    4-If I cook the dishes for carnivores on my main account and if I cook the dishes for herbivores in my side account, is it possible to win both hats or is this cheating ?
    I do not know.
  • @SirKewberth pls answer us
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    >1-Is fishing permanent ?
    Yes and more coming -- If you read my announcements you'd know this one already!

>2-If the points are the same in the cooking event for example 3-3 then what reward will I get ?
    This is your way of saying please choose randomly for me!

>3-Im a collector and I want to have both award hats. So how do i win both hats ?
    Trade for the hat you don't have!

>4-If I cook the dishes for carnivores on my main account and if I cook the dishes for herbivores in my side account, is it possible to win both hats or is this cheating ?

There will be a limit to this! Do not abuse this! 1 alt is ok.. Lots and lots and it will be a problem.

>5-I know the new autumn activity area will remove when the event is over, but if fishing is permanent, where will we be able to catch the fish again ? As you say now, when we fish elsewhere, we can't get anything but garbage.

This is not 100%, but the idea is that fall hunting grounds will stay and be joined by more hunting grounds. Winter hunting grounds coming next.

>6-Relics and amulets could be obtained by harvesting at the previous Halloween event, but can't we get new berries with harvest from this event right now ?

Cannot correct. This was abused for cheating in last event. Had to shut it down.

>7-Will we still be able to craft the basic nets after the event is over?
    Not 100% but I'm leaning YES because I had other plans for them.

>8-Will we be able to place the bushes in our OWN realms after the event is over?
    Currently no. Bushes will not place in regular realms. But maybe this will change. I can see the utlity of this as a bonus decoration, but then on the other hand reserving the special bushes for future hunting events also has utility.
  • I would rly like to know how much blocks I have to mine to get berries! Im mining like 3 hours and nothing.
  • >1-Is fishing permanent ?
    Yes and more coming -- If you read my announcements you'd know this one already!

>2-If the points are the same in the cooking event for example 3-3 then what reward will I get ?
    This is your way of saying please choose randomly for me!

>3-Im a collector and I want to have both award hats. So how do i win both hats ?
    Trade for the hat you don't have!

>4-If I cook the dishes for carnivores on my main account and if I cook the dishes for herbivores in my side account, is it possible to win both hats or is this cheating ?

There will be a limit to this! Do not abuse this! 1 alt is ok.. Lots and lots and it will be a problem.

>5-I know the new autumn activity area will remove when the event is over, but if fishing is permanent, where will we be able to catch the fish again ? As you say now, when we fish elsewhere, we can't get anything but garbage.

This is not 100%, but the idea is that fall hunting grounds will stay and be joined by more hunting grounds. Winter hunting grounds coming next.

>6-Relics and amulets could be obtained by harvesting at the previous Halloween event, but can't we get new berries with harvest from this event right now ?

Cannot correct. This was abused for cheating in last event. Had to shut it down.

>8-Will we be able to place the bushes in our OWN realms after the event is over?
    Currently no. Bushes will not place in regular realms. But maybe this will change. I can see the utlity of this as a bonus decoration, but then on the other hand reserving the special bushes for future hunting events also has utility.

thank you so much kewberth, winter hunting grounds :o nice
  • 9-I did not pay attention to the scores, then I cooked the dishes in a room and did not write any articles in chat after cooking time was over, and I am not sure that the points have increased. In this case, have the scores increased and will scores be written for me to get a reward ? @SirKewberth
    Thank you Kewb!!!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    SPY C. said:

9-I did not pay attention to the scores, then I cooked the dishes in a room and did not write any articles in chat after cooking time was over, and I am not sure that the points have increased. In this case, have the scores increased and will scores be written for me to get a reward ? @SirKewberth

Prize is based on whether you cooked in a realm owned by you. If you cooked in someone else's oven they get credit.
  • @Sirkewberth what will happen if u break the oven after u cook?

@Sirkewberth what will happen if u break the oven after u cook?

It won't affect anything.
    edited November 2020

Would a new net for each event be possible? It would be cool to have these nets to be limited, and then next event we have a craftable Christmas net or something.
  • I have a question..
    Would you add more fishes or junks(maybe lol..) for fishing in the future?
  • Alvin! said:

I have a question..

he already answered this kew will add more fishes soon
  • SPY C. said:

Alvin! said:

I have a question..

he already answered this kew will add more fishes soon
    Okay, thx
  • edited November 2020

SPY C. said:

9-I did not pay attention to the scores, then I cooked the dishes in a room and did not write any articles in chat after cooking time was over, and I am not sure that the points have increased. In this case, have the scores increased and will scores be written for me to get a reward ? @SirKewberth

Prize is based on whether you cooked in a realm owned by you. If you cooked in someone else's oven they get credit.
    Kewb you said it depends on the realm owner, but can you cook it in a room?

Yeah if it's your room.

ok, thanks
    Yeah if it's your room.
  • 10-Can't I get newberry while mining in my own room or realm ? @SirKewberth
  • Close This
This discussion has been closed.