Why should I donate cubits to you (Writing contest)

Alright so for years I've run into a problem when it comes to donating items or cubits. Whilst I love to bring joy and good spirit to fellow Qbees, I do have a slight will to see the result of my donation, to see if anything good comes out of me giving an item to someone else rather than using it myself.

I have hosted events that require effort to complete, in exchange for receiving a prize but unfortunately, I am way too busy right now to invent, build, and host events as I used to.
But I also don't want to just give items and cubits away, because commonly the more you give, the more others will ask for, and the demand is infinite.

So.. the task is to respond to this discussion by answering "Why should I donate cubits to you?". Well thought out, articulated and written responses will be rewarded with pure cubits!

How much?
1st: 20 000c
2nd: 15 000c
3rd: 10 000c
Any other that I feel like deserves to be rewarded: 5000c

Deadline? Time to respond to the 14th of November!

Psst: Please remember to friend me (Marshka) in-game, so I'm able to deliver your potential prize with less effort c:

Comments

• thepurelycheethepurelychee Member
    edited November 2020
    Oh, you know why? These cubits are gold. There's more to unfold with surprises and excitements. Most of people need it so they can succeed. Mine's here, to change my name. We may be the same but it's my game. Here's another one.To let qbees have fun. I'm still working on it so I can't qbees have fun for a while. That's it, the one and only lychee.WAIT A MINUTE im bruk i only hab wan coobit (its tru)donet pro pliz me nab

EDIT: If you want to know the realm name it is "Lychee Playground". It is NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE! BTW sorry for my bad english (the reason maybe nonsense but I hope u enjoyed reading.Happy Sundays!
  • edited November 2020
    i am saving for a realm, I know that sounds weird but I want other people besides my friends to enjoy my builds and other things. and I want to be able to spread joy to the others playing the game and try to be a good person. also with my realm, I can help the people like me, people who are trying hard but are getting scammed. and I hope that I can also make them happy too.- cole plz give me admin 2
  • Because I don't need cubits
  • donat plz plz i am noob plz donat my dog died today and my birthday :((((( plz donat my mommy said if i dont get cubit then she will kick me out :((((
  • To be able to host a small drawing contest :3
  • im poor
  • For me to spend on pack to get deco for my build to add more amazing builds to cubic castles <3
  • edited November 2020
    I would be a good person to get the cubits because, like HONEY BOMB, I want to make my builds better, and I want to make my build be something for everyone to enjoy, like with prize machines and things for new players to help them get started, and right now I just do not have the funding for that. I also want to help people who get scammed, because I know a lot of people who got scammed and I want to help them get back on their feet and also help them so that they do not get scammed again. I just want to make the community a better place, with places that people enjoy where they can hang out and have fun, and places where new people can get started, and I also want to help scammed people, and help them so that they won't get scammed again. I think that giving the cubits to me would be a good way to do this because I do not possess large amounts of cubits very often, so I will not waste it on unneeded things, and I also will look for items harder so that I can find it cheaper somewhere else because I do not want to waste a single cubit. I also know how to make many things, so I do not need to spend a lot of money buying something from someone that I could make myself. For example, I am working on something that requires dice right now, and instead of wasting 200-300c on buying dice from people, I am making them myself, which is free, and I get money while doing that because I get money from digging the things I need for it.
  • I am a player that is not necessarily a noob and I am a person that likes grouping with other players to grind and build shops. Sadly, my business and shop is not going well. My friend and I byebyeboy2 work with a little group we grind with each other and also make wands. You should donate cubits to me because I am a hardworking player and I aim to make a great cheap shop but I don't have enough funds for it. If you donate cubits to me you will help a business rise up from the ruins and create a reliable cheap shop. I am also aiming to create an office where we help people who have been scammed. My theory is that scammers become scammers because either they are just trying to be a bully or because they were the ones scammed. My business needs the money so please donate to my business.
  • Yes you are allowed to edit your message until the deadline :D
  • Cubits are money.Cubits Are Gold Cubits Are Something That Can Unfold.U might ask why I want cubits? well I thought u say that.They yellow cubes who wouldnt want that!My cubie is ugly only wears an egg I can get better hats like that with the cubits and spend them with my friend greg.Cubits are money Cubits are life And if there ina giveaway when u miss it your too slow!My friend told me I should waste them on giveaways that is a good idea but I NO RICH BOIII
  • im noob and poor, i only have dirt now gimme c
  • maxrein said:

im noob and poor, i only have dirt now gimme c

winner
  • Marshka said:

Yes you are allowed to edit your message until the deadline :D

hey mind to check my activity wall? me nab u pru donet pliz
  • Oh, you know why? These cubits are gold. There's more to unfold with surprises and excitements. Most of people need it so they can succeed. Mine's here, to change my name. We may be the same but it's my game. Here's another one.To let qbees have fun. I'm still working on it so I can't qbees have fun for a while. That's it, the one and only lychee.WAIT A MINUTE im bruk i only hab wan coobit (its tru)donet pro pliz me nab

EDIT: If you want to know the realm name it is "Lychee Playground". It is NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE! BTW sorry for my bad english (the reason maybe nonsense but I hope u enjoyed reading.Happy Sundays!

I went to your playground, and I can't get in. There's a box around the door to it.
  • il

Oh, you know why? These cubits are gold. There's more to unfold with surprises and excitements. Most of people need it so they can succeed. Mine's here, to change my name. We may be the same but it's my game. Here's another one.To let qbees have fun. I'm still working on it so I can't qbees have fun for a while. That's it, the one and only lychee.WAIT A MINUTE im bruk i only hab wan coobit (its tru)donet pro pliz me nab

I went to your playground, and I can't get in. There's a box around the door to it.
    omg sorry, i took a break and ill reinstall cc ill open it
  • il

omg sorry, i took a break and ill reinstall cc ill open it
    It's ok, and thank you for opening it!
  • qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
    edited November 2020
    For me to build , I dedicated 4 100x100 realms/rooms to this game , now I bought another 100x100 , which requires a lot snow , ice , stone blocks and waters . I have been really short of c , I always take the c of HONEY BOMB whenever I don't have c so I can continue the progress , sad I don't have much time to grind . I can't spend the c on resources becuz I need to save for christmas pack so I can get deco for my builds , which are both snow builds . If you would like to visit , search Snowy City_The town centre . Any donations are appreciated , even if 1c it still helps out a lot ! For my build , I don't have any rares on me , except I got them from HONEY BOMB .
  • good luck everyone :]
  • um who won?
    if I somehow manage to, go to my realm, i made a new room with a piggy bank. I also outlined it with purple.
  • edited November 2020
    Yes who won?
    If anyone from here got any c from this pls tell us.
  • Who won?
  • LOL I am broke, I do not have money for the fishing event Help me D:
  • um idk this was supposed to have closed on november 17 it is the 2oth
    who win marshka?
  • @Marshka who won?
  • If no one won yet, then just know that i need more money to buy top hats. Im currently trying to make a 100x100 realm floor made out of top hats. So far i have a little over 6k top hats and need 10k all together. :P
  • i suppose you could donate to me if you'd like to see a demonstration on how to spend money in the worst possible ways.
  • You can give them to me so i can finally for the love of god FINALLY start a project build and finish my current ones. I have like 3 builds i got to finish? Yeah lol
  • Why u go away?
This discussion has been closed.