Right Click

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
If you hold the right mouse button down (on web/pc) it will navigate the camera now. Enjoy.

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thanks for this feature, It's nice to drive your car that way. :p
  • :0 omg yes
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited October 2020
    yees I was waiting for this lol

but the rotation acts weird if you try to zoom in and rotate
  • Can we get options in the settings to turn it off? I usually right click to unclick an item and i do it so much that the screen keeps twitching XD
  • Can we get options in the settings to turn it off? I usually right click to unclick an item and i do it so much that the screen keeps twitching XD

if you make a different setting right-click, then it becomes disabled
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That is so cool. These little changes you guys are making have such a big impact.
  • This change is very pog.
  • This change is very pog.

Agreed

When using skycam, panning around using right click exits the skycam tho. I use browser ver btw
    @SirKewberth
  • Galantis said:

Word, You can skrr skrr whip it round corners real quick.
  • Hello sir.kewrberth can wee meet on cubic castles?
  • Hey sir kewrberyh i wanna report a bug
  • Thanks for the update sir Kewberth I have been doing that with "Home" & "End".
  • NicasioNicasio Member
    edited November 2020
    @SirKewberth Hello there, I would like to inform if you miss to add a button to disable the emoticon bar, or else you did it on purpose; My friends and I are facing trouble when we are fishing, it will cover up the fishing bar when we talk. It will be clearer and more convenient to talk to friends during fishing. (Mobile user)
  • There's a bug when you scroll and you move the camera with right click...
  • I hate having to slide that ultra-small knob...
  • Galantis said:

yea i can ride my wich broom key now galla xd flex
  • Great to have a game that actually listens to small change- suggestions, huh? *CoUgH* if only mojang did too *cOuGh*
  • a scammer used this to scam :< he dig a hole in front of my realm and stucked me, he asked me to give him c so he'd free me ( idk how to navigate the camera before)
  • a scammer used this to scam :< he dig a hole in front of my realm and stucked me, he asked me to give him c so he'd free me ( idk how to navigate the camera before)

You can directly leave realm btw..
This discussion has been closed.