close

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited November 2020 in Community

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2020
    How would that be fair? He said all of the drop rates are the same right now so that would throw things off balance and make the whole event unfair to everyone.

Edit: Sorry I misread and though you were talking about the relics.
  • nah xD
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited November 2020
  • How would that be fair? He said all of the drop rates are the same right now so that would throw things off balance and make the whole event unfair to everyone.

I didn't know it was , mk

Edit:He just said about the blocks , not amulets/pendants
    well, good and bad pendants seem to spawn the same for me, but if they don't then yeah i agree that there should be a fix.
  • Piratax10 said:

How would that be fair? He said all of the drop rates are the same right now so that would throw things off balance and make the whole event unfair to everyone.

I didn't know it was , mk

Edit:He just said about the blocks , not amulets/pendants
    well, good and bad pendants seem to spawn the same for me, but if they don't then yeah i agree that there should be a fix.
    It doesn't. Thats why the good team is ahead, for now....

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It'll be a fair spread of amulets, but on Halloween no good amulets will spawn. Right near Halloween more bad than good will spawn. For most of the competition its 50/50
  • It'll be a fair spread of amulets, but on Halloween no good amulets will spawn. Right near Halloween more bad than good will spawn. For most of the competition its 50/50

Which is EXACTLY the reason you should support bad team! More amulets to spend if we win!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited October 2020
    I don' think there will be more bad amulets.. In the end it'll probably be around even. It's more about how many amulets YOU personally have of each.
This discussion has been closed.