the new update is pretty good

The new update is actually decent and pretty good, i actually felt tempted to spend 20 gbp on the game to check out the game and get in it more, but i feel likes it was let down by other factors.

The new update is really good please dont mistake me for saying its bad, but i think the update as a whole was let down by other factors like the popularity of the game. For example, i joined a random players overworld to see that completely no one was in it, joined a few realms and saw no one and i feel pretty dissapointed as this update just released meaning this would probably be the most popular it will get as like the first major update released in 2 years. Another large disappointing thing is that i see that theres no like large major official overworld we could place our deed in and wheres pens yard rental now? This was the largest largest letdown which deterred me from spending money because i knew that barely anyone would use my overworld and it would become some random place i spent money on to hang out by myself and some random searching it. If the game was more popular and i knew i would gain more traction then yes i would have spent money on it knowing a large amount of people would know i exist. its great that people can own their own world, but if it gets small traction was it worth the work for that c or the money spent?

I also feel like the underdeveloped pvp system kind of ruined it. It would have been great to see clans doing pvp on a overworld sized place by adding small villages they can fight for or some large headquarters place full of idk cannons and traps n stuff, but yet again i think this is ruined as the pvp system is very bad. I really hope a major pvp update is hauled so a alot more traction is pulled towards the pvp system and so it seems better, maybe cannons that can be controlled? maybe better standards of wands or a character lock? maybe even adding ways to mass produce wands or weaponry or just in general a like factoryish major update thats able to produce items with rescources and resupply vends. Eitherway i feel like this update could have implemented strategic pvp which would have been really really cool, its great clans can now own an entire world to themselves but with not much to build other then small event rooms, a main base and maybe a few buildings for design i really dont think they need as much space as the overworld has unless more major updates included useful large items like producing items via machinery. And for clans it kind of ruins that anyone can access the realm so they cant restrict areas. Would be cool if they could select a realm that everyone has to go through before entering the overworld with doors that only let you pass if you are part of the clan.

another major reason why I didnt want to spend money was because major updates... this is a pretty large game changing update that people liked and it took 2 years since ive last played. 2 years and finally CC feels different in a way. I dont feel like i would be entertained for another 2 years by an overworld for the game to feel different. And because i feel like clothes and blocks are added to much and would require me to be active to be constantly buying new clothe and putting them into shops or changing up worlds with the new blocks which doesnt seem fun.

I think overall, the update is great but i think was planned or released at the wrong time. Adding this update when the game was at a large peak with thousands of players would have seemed right but i doubt there are 500+ people online on the game right now but i think this update however could have branched into lots of other great features like automation, strategic pvp and maybe even overworld events.

Comments

• There are gonna be event overworlds, the point of overworlds are to place your realms around and stuff, not to hang out, and I do not know how PVP relates to all of this, it would be nice if we did get a pvp overhaul though, because pvp seems pretty basic right now
  • MEEPYZ said:

There are gonna be event overworlds, the point of overworlds are to place your realms around and stuff, not to hang out, and I do not know how PVP relates to all of this, it would be nice if we did get a pvp overhaul though, because pvp seems pretty basic right now

pvp strategy and a map... and my point is that the game isnt that popular so generally i feel like its going to turn into some hangout as not alot of people are gonnaa visit other overworlds. Let me explain pvp strategy as somehow you cant relate pvp strategy to a map which seems kind of dumb but ok, in general you can place different realms in a overworld, if you were to get 2 clans and had them clash on a overworld, they would be able to fight in different realms and all of that, I dont want to explain it in tons of detail because its literally super simple to relate pvp strategy to a map.
  • My only problem is that people who can't afford 25K, or the time just lost all their exposure. Before it was just enough placing your realms in the right spots, and you had a pretty big chance of people actually going into your realms to check them out.
  • Azsimuth said:

My only problem is that people who can't afford 25K, or the time just lost all their exposure. Before it was just enough placing your realms in the right spots, and you had a pretty big chance of people actually going into your realms to check them out.

idk about u but i want the prices to be high so t here arent like 100 overworlds, the prices should be higher then 25k to be honest, these are like basically large plots of land for such a small community, they should be high so they dont get spammed, for me i think it was different, barely anyone visited my realm
  • Azsimuth said:

My only problem is that people who can't afford 25K, or the time just lost all their exposure. Before it was just enough placing your realms in the right spots, and you had a pretty big chance of people actually going into your realms to check them out.

idk about u but i want the prices to be high so t here arent like 100 overworlds, the prices should be higher then 25k to be honest, these are like basically large plots of land for such a small community, they should be high so they dont get spammed, for me i think it was different, barely anyone visited my realm
    Unless they search for it, it won't get any visits, there are almost no ways to discover new overworlds except, if they have some people in it already.
  • Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Unless they search for it, it won't get any visits, there are almost no ways to discover new overworlds except, if they have some people in it already.
    yea my point tho overworlds wont get much attention at all because of player popularity, and this is why i think it should cost more so less people have overworlds and so more people get attention, for example, 10 overworlds but those 10 people get attention is better then 500 overworlds where only a few get attention and sometimes they dont
  • Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

yea my point tho overworlds wont get much attention at all because of player popularity, and this is why i think it should cost more so less people have overworlds and so more people get attention, for example, 10 overworlds but those 10 people get attention is better then 500 overworlds where only a few get attention and sometimes they dont
    But of those ten over worlds, still only 4 get attention, because the rest aren't shown in the popular section, because there's nobody in them. No matter how many overworlds, with 500 overworlds, only 10 are shows, because there's a few people in them, And you don't have a way of discovering new overworlds, because they are only available, when someone's in them, and still, only 10 show up in total in the popular section. Your best bet to find new overworlds is to use the search feature, but it's really specific.
  • Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

But of those ten over worlds, still only 4 get attention, because the rest aren't shown in the popular section, because there's nobody in them. No matter how many overworlds, with 500 overworlds, only 10 are shows, because there's a few people in them, And you don't have a way of discovering new overworlds, because they are only available, when someone's in them, and still, only 10 show up in total in the popular section. Your best bet to find new overworlds is to use the search feature, but it's really specific.
    wait is thaat how it works? overworlds dont show unless theres someone in them? i thought they all showed but the popular ones at the top... that sucks
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

wait is thaat how it works? overworlds dont show unless theres someone in them? i thought they all showed but the popular ones at the top... that sucks
    I don't want to scroll for hours.. you can easily look up a overworld manually, Just like we are used to in the search bumper with realms, so nothing new.....
  • Galantis said:

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

Azsimuth said:

I don't want to scroll for hours.. you can easily look up a overworld manually, Just like we are used to in the search bumper with realms, so nothing new.....
    I really don’t understand what you mean