Are mod right?

i am larrysi am larrys Member
edited July 2020 in General Chat
yesterday when i was playing many mods were doing holla saying to use a site then i thought of saying in holla that why should we use that then why whimiscalfirefly named mod replyed me in rude way that we arem od we know all shutup kid and if you want free cubits try that site or quiit playing i thought whim was kind but i was wrong you just became rude :(( WHIM IS BAD and saying to use hack site!
do not try to close i want you to say sorry to me!

Comments

• yesterday when i was playing many mods were doing holla saying to use a site then i thought of saying in holla that why should we use that then why whimiscalfirefly named mod replyed me in rude way that we arem od we know all shutup kid and if you want free cubits try that site or quiit playing i thought whim was kind but i was wrong you just became rude :(( WHIM IS BAD and saying to use hack site!

It wasn't whim. Someone was probably impersonating her. Whoever tells you to use 'hack sites' even if they have an admin name, dont trust them.
  • yesterday when i was playing many mods were doing holla saying to use a site then i thought of saying in holla that why should we use that then why whimiscalfirefly named mod replyed me in rude way that we arem od we know all shutup kid and if you want free cubits try that site or quiit playing i thought whim was kind but i was wrong you just became rude :(( WHIM IS BAD and saying to use hack site!

It wasn't whim. Someone was probably impersonating her. Whoever tells you to use 'hack sites' even if they have an admin name, dont trust them.
    no she was whim only she only made me sad even i was crying that why she would dothat with me :(
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member

yesterday when i was playing many mods were doing holla saying to use a site then i thought of saying in holla that why should we use that then why whimiscalfirefly named mod replyed me in rude way that we arem od we know all shutup kid and if you want free cubits try that site or quiit playing i thought whim was kind but i was wrong you just became rude :(( WHIM IS BAD and saying to use hack site!

no she was whim only she only made me sad even i was crying that why she would dothat with me :(
    That wasn't Whim, mods would never advertise a website, the scammers pretend to be mods so people think the site is real, and people would go on it, so if you don't know if the person is a real mod, ask to see their moderator tag.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    edited July 2020
    They are not really moderators/admins, just scammers using moderator/admins names to trick players. They also use the names of popular players to harm them. It is a false statement with the names of others and what they do is totally illegal and no moderator/admin/popular player would do that.

• NyemotNyemot Member
    kids these days ...
  • the name was written 'whimiscalfirefly' and also said me kiddo :(((( mod are not right specially whim :( why with me and whim dont deserve to be mod
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    they could have replaced the "L" with an "i", and I usually see whimiscalfirefly with the nickname whim, and that is what appears on hollas.
  • iyep

• mods can change name you know i guess?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There's a lot of ways to make very similar looking names. That's why mods and admins have special color-tagged names. Unless you see a player with a special coloured name-tag don't assume it's a mod. And please for the 1000th time, do NOT go to a website promising free cubits. All they will do is steal your account.
  • NyemotNyemot Member

And please for the 1000th time, do NOT go to a website promising free cubits. All they will do is steal your account.

isnt it the 1314th time?
    jk XD
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited July 2020
    kebw thx for solving that but i am now also getting doubt see the real name of that fake mod is Whimiscalfirefly and i saw that name only! i am not jk it was the one i saw and then she said in holla that shutup kiddo if want cubits use that website or quit should i quit? jk i will not but i will need to confirm that it was her or not or other person lemme confirm! then i will think mod are good!
  • Ok this dude is trolling, even if you're something like 9 you can't write in such a stupid way.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2020

kebw thx for solving that but i am now also getting doubt see the real name of that fake mod is Whimiscalfirefly and i saw that name only! i am not jk it was the one i saw and then she said in holla that shutup kiddo if want cubits use that website or quit should i quit? jk i will not but i will need to confirm that it was her or not or other person lemme confirm! then i will think mod are good!

Get us a screen! You should've asked for that player to show their tag. Mods show it when it's needed. That was not Whim at all, not even the sentence is Whim-styled... You've been tricked, and as everyone told you, mods don't advertise free cubits websites nor harm players in such ways.
  • CubicCubic Member

Ok this dude is trolling, even if you're something like 9 you can't write in such a stupid way.

He might not be English
  • NyemotNyemot Member
    edited July 2020
    Crimzo said:

Ok this dude is trolling, even if you're something like 9 you can't write in such a stupid way.

He might not be English
    it doesn't matter if he's English or no, it's either he is trolling or he is super ******
    or just looking for attention.

• Nyemot said:

Crimzo said:

He might not be English
    it doesn't matter if he's English or no, it's either he is trolling or he is super ******
    or just looking for attention.

wdym i just made a doubt that was whim doing that and you are writing this things on me i am like 10 :(
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just to clarify, I did not and will never do hollas or anything else advertising or promoting hacksites. Also, I would never be rude in a holla or call anyone "kiddo", I don't think I've ever even used that word unless it was part of someone's username. Trust me, if I had done that holla, instead of commenting on this thread explaining how people impersonate mods, I'm pretty sure SirKewberth would have removed my mod tag. Don't believe everything you see and always ask to see the mod tag if someone says they are a moderator.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Just to be clear when we get a credible report against a mod we can go back and see exactly what they did. We don't have to guess. So if a mod was doing anything to harm the game it would not be hard for us to identify this and kick them out.
  • ok kewb you helped me alot you can close this
    and yeah i will never use any fake website !
  • and yeah nice to you meet you kewb i dont even knew that you are a real admin xD i thought you were a mod too lol
  • there's a person called whimsicaifirefiy x.x
  • oop-
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm going to close this but everyone remember that mods don't promote these sites. If you see a holla and you think it's from a mod, check the name carefully. I holla as Whim or WhimsicalFirefly and I never put symbols or random letters in my name or type it in all caps. Stay safe!!
This discussion has been closed.