LEGO Cubic Castles Set 1.5 (Check Comment)

Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
edited March 2021 in Player Events & Creations
So as a LEGO, CC, and Minecraft builder. I've decided to create a LEGO Ideas Cubic Castles Set!
List of Updates

Update 1.1 - Sir Kewberth Approved Jun 23
Update 1.2 - Realm Portal/Qbee Built Jun 23
Update 1.3 - LEGO DorkMobile (Beta?) Built Jun 24
Update 1.4 - LEGO Dorkmobile (Alpha)/Qbee design finished Built June 26th
Update 1.5 - Screenshots, details, some more received. Jun. 27th - Aug. 6th
Update 1.6 - Workbench, Slyme-Inna-Box, and Charecter Design in Progress Aug. 13th
Update 1.7 - Remodel
Update 1.8 - Real Model Build Test
LEGO Cubic Castles (WIP)

Comments

• good luck, would be nice if it gets some attention :)
  • @Piratax10 thanks!
  • oof can't wait
  • bitibiti Member
    Lego lol lowest quality and paying overpriced prices
  • :)
  • biti said:

Lego lol lowest quality and paying overpriced prices

"lowest quality".... i agree, lego is overpriced, but lowest quality is just biased
  • Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
    edited June 2020
    I've been buying LEGO for over a decade now (I collect lol) and it has great quality. I'm not sure about the price, but it has a decent price 10bricks $1 each small part is made of plastic, so it has to be made carefully by (90%) robots. There's a long process.

On the other hand, the build is making great process! I just want CC to get the attention it needs, I can't find another game where 90% of the players seem nice and are willing to help each other. It needs more attention!
  • Boom tks* said:

I've been buying LEGO for over a decade now (I collect lol) and it has great quality. I'm not sure about the price, but it has a decent price 10bricks $1 each small part is made of plastic, so it has to be made carefully by (90%) robots. There's a long process.

On the other hand, the build is making great process! I just want CC to get the attention it needs, I can't find another game where 90% of the players seem nice and are willing to help each other. It needs more attention!

Yes
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Be sure to let us all know how to vote on your submissions once they are posted in the Lego Ideas site.
  • Be sure to let us all know how to vote on your submissions once they are posted in the Lego Ideas site.

I will!
  • Boom tks* said:

well, price depends on country, on mine it is stupidly overpriced... plus the dollar rise made it 2-3x worse..
  • I'm trying to keep it at a minimal size so the price will be affordable for a lot of players :D
    edited June 2020
    I'm trying to keep it at a minimal size so the price will be afordable for a lot of players :)

Edit: Oops sorry, accidentally said the same thing again (GLITCH)
  • Not really much people know about this game tbh, so I doubt you'll get a lot of votes.
  • the set looks nice! and i loved the dorkmobile xD, would definitely buy it if i had the money

but yeah, let's get real here, even if it gets enough votes, i think lego wouldn't start producing it because it isn't famous enough to make profit, but atleast, with this lego ideas thing, we can gather some attention about the game and have a few more players
    edited June 2020
    The thing with LEGO Ideas is, you just have to have an idea. Like, they almost made some really old show as a set but then it exceeded the brick limit. So anything's possible:)

Also @Piratax10 I'm glad you like the dork mobile :D
    edited June 2020
    Bump! I'm also taking ideas/suggestions so if you have an idea be sure to post it (It shouldn't be large).
  • you could try to make the other cars from cc store :p
  • Piratax10 said:

you could try to make the other cars from cc store :p

I would, but I want the set to be something like a standard pack that's small and has a lot to say about CC rather than just cars. I'll put that idea on the list though :)
  • Boom tks* said:

Piratax10 said:

I would, but I want the set to be something like a standard pack that's small and has a lot to say about CC rather than just cars. I'll put that idea on the list though :)
    hm, that will be hard, cc's features are chopped into different areas, like the lego minecraft sets, there are the cars, the mobs, pvp, official realms such as the cubic town center, the starter realm (but how would a depiction of it work on a lego set?), trading, etc...
    edited July 2020
    Piratax10 said:

Boom tks* said:

Piratax10 said:

hm, that will be hard, cc's features are chopped into different areas, like the lego minecraft sets, there are the cars, the mobs, pvp, official realms such as the cubic town center, the starter realm (but how would a depiction of it work on a lego set?), trading, etc...
    Ooooh I should add Slyme, create a work bench, wands, and mini cubits. Loading Resources... 10%
    Edit: 20%...
  • Bummp!
  • Are you still working on it? .3.
  • I am, I'm just taking my time doing it :0
  • I have been making good progress, I'll be focusing this week on only building it along with some CC projects (LEGO Gravity Falls for 2020 and Clan Multi-Dimensional Racetrack for HyperHamsterHero). Along with that, I'll be popping in-game to take screenshots for the build. I'm hoping to finish it by August 31st, 2020. - TheMightyTks
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited August 2020
    Nice
  • First time I see a digital version of legos, ngl.. And that looks great! Keep up the good work mate! :D
  • Thanks! I'll be speeding up things this month!
  • This is amazing, good luck working on the set! ^u^
  • Are you still doing it? And the link in the top for the picture doesnt work.