Unofficial Activity Wall

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited January 2021 in Community

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    where did whims comment go?
  • MEEPYZ said:

where did whims comment go?

Obviously though this discussion was relevant enough.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    also, why was the activity wall removed in the first place?
  • MEEPYZ said:

Don't believe it's clear why, quite a few things have changed.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Sirkew said that the main reasons for its removal are to prevent stalkers, something about hackers poking on acc for targets and i forgot the others...

i dont get it tho, i can still stalk ppl easily with or without the wall. I still miss it, ever since its disappearance forums gets more and more inactive
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    IronFish said:

MEEPYZ said:

Sirkew said that the main reasons for its removal are to prevent stalkers, something about hackers poking on acc for targets and i forgot the others...

i dont get it tho, i can still stalk ppl easily with or without the wall. I still miss it, ever since its disappearance forums gets more and more inactive
    Maybe if Karma and Friends were brought back, we can make it so that only friends can message, and a pervert or hacker could just go to the recent discussions and click most recent commenter's username to go to their profile
  • MEEPYZ said:

IronFish said:

MEEPYZ said:

Maybe if Karma and Friends were brought back, we can make it so that only friends can message, and a pervert or hacker could just go to the recent discussions and click most recent commenter's username to go to their profile
    Then its quite a disadvantage for ppl who buy and sell stuff here and/or do commissions
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Goodluck Ram Week Participants!
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    *poke*
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    *tickles* Also goodluck to everyone who joined the ram week event ^^
  • Good luck ppl!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yes, good luck everyone. :) I’m excited to see all the amazing builds.
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    U said:

Yes, good luck everyone. :) I’m excited to see all the amazing builds.

i started mine and got bored and all there is is a half empty ram
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    now it is over
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Congratulations to the Ram Week winners!!! We saw so many great builds and works of art. It is always a tough decision to make. Good job everyone!!! If you didn't win, don't be discouraged. Maybe next time your name will be on the list to get a prize!
  • CubicCubic Member
    The cc community is so small but there are so many brilliant artists and builders
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited June 2020
    I asked if we can use one for a discussion but it got deleted without any reason, or answer
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you have a build in the Ram Week event, don't remove your warp food, lock the realm or start destroying it yet. I'm trying to set up the event realm with the winners and honorable mentions and several are not going to be seen now.
  • So we can post whatever the hecc we want (As long as it follows the rules, what I'm talking about is something irrelevant to the previous theme or the current theme that is being commented on) (hope that makes sense)
    Yep ^
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    can someone post the winning art pictures because I'm too lazy to look for them
    And screenshots of the builds? lol
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited June 2020
    U said:

And screenshots of the builds? lol

Na, they are in the realm

• Should I accept this, or deny it?
  • If no-one says trust no-one do we trust no-one or no-one
  • cc posted this on facebook 10mins ago
    https://imgur.com/a/V1DMhoR
  • lmao i quitted art. Wait im gonna edit this comment to post my last art piece i made and i need criticism :D))
  • PlayerPlayer Member
    sub me pls
    www.youtube.com/Bananation
  • WARNING: Cursed
    Behold the Swegg monster

• Never agreed on that nam-
This discussion has been closed.