The Story Behind Your Qbee's Name

Comments

• It is to remind me to stay close to Jesus even when there is so much that tries to steer me away. Close relationships are part of God’s will for human life. Scripture speaks of intimate relationships between Jesus Christ and the Father, between God and his people, and between various individuals.

I dedicated my starter realm to Jesus : Jeremiah 17:7-8 -- Just as this verse speaks of trusting in Him, I have a tree by a stream in my realm as a constant reminder.
  • Likey.Likey. Member
    So the story behind my qbee name is a K-pop Song from TWICE a k-pop girl group from south-korea. So this is my one of my favorites songs in their new album: Twicetagram and this song debuted in October 30,2017.
  • edited May 2020
    I was playing raymanlegends on my ps vita (still have one )
    And that's when I found out about cubic castle then I thought of a username and said ray sounds good but I was wondering what sounder good with ray and I can up with the name RaydarVeins
  • DscoDsco Member
    First name was UchuNipponSetagaya which is an album by the Fishmans, my current name is a song title off of the album Velocity:Design:Comfort by Sweet Trip :) I really want to be named Vespertine like the Bjork album but apparently thats not allowed >:U
  • Croubict said:

Croubict

• HafwenHafwen Member
    edited May 2020
    My first username was HeyItsMePhei , basically "Phei" is my nickname. I changed it after a few years cuz it's too long and I want it simple. So I changed it into Hafwen which is my second name. And stop calling me "Wholewen", I find it very funny though. XD
  • I totally thought of this name myself, some headphone company just stole it from me smh
  • Lmon666Lmon666 Member
    I always used the username Lmon but it was taken >:( so it was around the time when these 3am and 666 things were happening so I named my username Lmon666.
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited May 2020
    lmon666 said:

I always used the username Lmon but it was taken >:( so it was around the time when these 3am and 666 things were happening so I named my username Lmon666.

We all know it's because you are a lemon >:)
  • I saw a shampoo bottle called SweetMint ;-;
  • Café de terno

I was in need of something that maybe remember in people's head, in my oficial language and soo randoom, suit coffee is an amazing name.
  • mine is kinda self-explanatory lol.
    i'm known irl for my curly hair and i love my hair so i used that as inspo for my name.
    my old account was: frizzy curl (also involved my hair)
  • CubicCubic Member
    I'm a pro gamer
  • -JZ--JZ- Member
    emmm shortform for my real name
  • I'm a pro gamer

Also Professional:

I guess I like the colour red.. crimson sounded like a cool name but it was taken so I went with Crimzo

• There is nothing better than graciousness and cloudberries combined, so I decided to name my in-game character like that :D
  • Might worth a bump c:
  • darkpq was the combination of words that me and my brother created, i liked so much the name, that every single game that i could be name whatever i want, i name it "darkpq" its basically family blood or idk, the cool ting is original and special in a way...also because i like darkness hehe
  • Why Sir.Gingerbread?
    Coz ivve seen a lot of sirs in the game and i had gingerbread head back then which costs 100k so...i changed my name to Sir.Gingerbread xD btw i dont like Gingerbreads irl
  • Uhm, well the reason why my Qbee’s name is “Phoenix_wing” is because of a friend group nickname thing? So basically I’m in a group of 4 people including me, and uhhh we all have these types of nicknames for a type of thing. I think it’s kind of personal so I won’t mention what that “thing” is. My friend’s nicknames are Aqua, Tetra and Sour. The reason why people call me “Pho” instead of Phoenix_wing is just because it’s more convenient lol.
  • So... this is quite a weird story. Anguishire comes from Anguish and shire, cool? So Anguish came from Scion Of Anguish, which is some character or... creature in a game I used to play when I was like 11 or 12... the word "Anguish" caught my attention and I liked how it sounded. Fast forward some time, in some geography class, we were studying the names of towns (or cities I don't remember) in England, then we came across Buckinghamshire, so In my head I was like "ooooo *Anguishire*" and so it was born :P. I like it, feels unique >:D! There is only 1 Anguishire and its me :D

• I was Hoph, which was an alternative to "Hop", a username obviously taken ;e;
    And now I'm Ganondalf. I named myself this based on my bipolar personality. Sometimes I'm bad (Ganondorf), sometimes I'm good (Gandalf).
  • I started playing this game at 14 years old, and Hamza Is my real name, so Hamza14
  • thunder + stupid me thinking to make it wrong spelling + xX_ = carrot
  • ask my username
  • LossEr- idk why I put this name then changed to *Captain.Silver* cause I like silver I guess... Then to *Sir.LosT* cause it comes from lose so it was related with my first name(ik the first name is wrote wrong) the Harpy Playz then Harpyz cause Playz sounds noob. I put this name cause I love eagles and in a game named Heroes Might and Magic III , there was a story of some harpies? Cant remember. And there is an eagle named Harpy Eagle so.. yeah.
    I cant even understand what I said smh
  • Snorlax is mine. Favorite pokemon and my nickname at work is Snorlax so I thought it was good
  • when i was a child i bought an accout for a game that was xPrewTheGame i liked much and i always used as a nickname good old 2010's..
  • So... this is quite a weird story. Anguishire comes from Anguish and shire, cool? So Anguish came from Scion Of Anguish, which is some character or... creature in a game I used to play when I was like 11 or 12... the word "Anguish" caught my attention and I liked how it sounded. Fast forward some time, in some geography class, we were studying the names of towns (or cities I don't remember) in England, then we came across Buckinghamshire, so In my head I was like "ooooo *Anguishire*" and so it was born :P. I like it, feels unique >:D! There is only 1 Anguishire and its me :D

I thought the shire part came from Lord of the rings ngl.

ask my username

Wha-

Amazing to see how unique all your in game names came from ^^
  • my username came because i randomly thought of it when i lost my old account (friendly cuber).