The Story Behind Your Qbee's Name

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    Sebz! said:

My real name starts with Seb so Sebz sounded good, but Sebz is alr taken in literally everything so I change it to Sebzii on most online apps and games I use. I decided to change my name to Sebz! instead of Sebzii fsr but it's still a nice user imo. I also still have my user on Instagram and Steam as SebzNebz I think.

Ik ur real name XD ,not gonna tell tho
  • Sebz! said:

My real name starts with Seb so Sebz sounded good, but Sebz is alr taken in literally everything so I change it to Sebzii on most online apps and games I use. I decided to change my name to Sebz! instead of Sebzii fsr but it's still a nice user imo. I also still have my user on Instagram and Steam as SebzNebz I think.

Ik ur real name XD ,not gonna tell tho
    same (i also know his voice lol)
  • CubicCubic Member
    Stalkers? xD
  • My username in-game is Slar
    When I was young, my older brothers used to call me Slar to tease me.

I think the story of my forum name is quite obvious for some.
  • Because bears.
  • CubicCubic Member
    I guess I like the colour red.. crimson sounded like a cool name but it was taken so I went with Crimzo
  • The Platinum Paladin takes inspiration from The Golden Knight. The Platinum Paladin was an attempt to follow the example of that fabled Power warrior.
  • My online personality, not just qbee name.
    It comes from Asimuth, a mathmatical term, plus a z making the zs, wich comes from the name of Sunnah, in Hungarian, Zsuzsanna. I don't like maths tough, it just sounded cool. About the Susannah, one word explains it. Love
  • A lot of new players here lately so BUMP!
  • @IronFish You already know my name's history ;)

Anyway, it came from one of my favorite books called "The Gideon Trilogy" where one of the main character's name is Gideon Seymour. He's a cutpurse-turned-gentleman from 18th century England.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited April 2020
    I changed my name from Alvin Adler to Alvin!.

Basically just my real name Alvin(I don't want to tell my surname tho) and someone took Alvin this name .-. , so I add a ! thats all
  • Some dude made this weird name for me :\
  • Some dude made this weird name for me :\

:]
  • I was 8 so I don't remember much but I probably just thought it was a rare name and I was going to be a player so why not just be called player?

And I haven't changed it in 6 years
  • The name of Hispano mean someone who talk Spanish, so yeah... Pretty easy.
  • The word prime minister - take away the prime and there you have it. The 9 is just randomly picked.
  • My first name was Tinypup_34.
    I tried to choose Tinykitten_34 but it was taken so I chose pup cause... yeah.

Pure Sky is my new name and I chose it cause I've always liked the name Sky. And Pure because the pure blue of a beautiful sky :3
  • edited April 2020
    I wanted a funny name...
    Salad-In-A-Bowl
  • I explained mine in a thread like this before. But I’ll do it again. My name derives from the struggles of growing up as a teen and ultimately considering suicide as the way out of my situation at home, school, and life in general. Liberated = to be freed. I wear a white flag in game to represent surrender, as in surrender to the fight and give up. But anymore it’s just a reminder of the hard times I went through growing up. I am an adult now, and a lot has changed for the better for me. I am much happier than I was once was. Glad I never gave up, and I have a lot of people on this game to owe it to.
  • Ehhhhhh.... ask my past edgy self
  • I was Ten and liked the word Meep then for some reason I added YZ to the end and put it all in caps because it looked better.
  • Cats On VenusCats On Venus Member
    edited April 2020
    Kris Kringle is a nickname of Santa Claus. I had an idea of doing a massive event with giveaways, games, and contests around Christmas time, hence why I had a name change. I am going to finally make it happen this year, after two years, so that name change will finally be worth it
  • My real name iss caoimhe and by my family I get called Caoimhe The Diva alot and 0 is a good number and 9 is the age when I started cc back in 2016 thsi acc made in 2018 tho
  • Old username was Minecrafter100, which was also the name of my old xbox account
    New user is Cewl PanCakerz1
    i liked pancakes because they're cool, and since i was like 10 when i changed my name, it spelt cool in an odd way.
    1 because i am epic gamer
  • MendaMenda Member
    edited May 2020
    I literally have no explanation as to why i chose this name. it doesn't mean anything, just some mixed up letters. that's all
  • Hans'Hans' Member
    I play a game called spiral knights where there are futuristic knight that had a spaceship in space. The spaceship crashed onto a planet named Cradle which is were the game takes place. When i was thinking about a name i thought of cradle so than i just said Cradles Knight.
  • I play a game called spiral knights where there are futuristic knight that had a spaceship in space. The spaceship crashed onto a planet named Cradle which is were the game takes place. When i was thinking about a name i thought of cradle so than i just said Cradles Knight.

I played that game

• AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited May 2020
    Avachuela said:

I play a game called spiral knights where there are futuristic knight that had a spaceship in space. The spaceship crashed onto a planet named Cradle which is were the game takes place. When i was thinking about a name i thought of cradle so than i just said Cradles Knight.

I played that game

I got the spirral sallet from it in TF2. Cool game actually. (Sorry for breaking the flow, continue)
  • We were like studying about social stuff.....
  • The word for «build» in Spanish is «Construir». And I like to make mega constructions!!!! And the number 9 is my favourite number.
    So my qbee's name is Mega-constructogamer #9