Easter Art Contest (OFFICIAL EVENT) Archived Art

Comments

• raguragu Member
    :0
  • Uhm I tried...? I’m not used to drawing digitally digitally. u_u

You will win if slymegood is actually good but not bad
  • edited April 2020
    There's nothing said in the rules about humanizing Bunnyzilla and Slymegood and a few other qbees so here's my entry!! >:3 (I also asked beforehand if a humanized version of Bunnyzilla and Slymegood were fine qwq)

This took 3 days. Mainly because I drew each panel (except for the spongebob reference ofc) separately as if it was a single piece. Took another 2 days to sketch up and come up with character designs for a humanized Slymegood and Bunnyzilla! (I also humanized a few random bunny qbees to be bunny patrol. One of them (Pink bunny) is my qbee qwq)

I settled onto the character designs shown below!

In the top right corner of each drawn panel is a watermark of both my Cubic Castles username and my pen name as an artist on instagram!
    (xxToffee-Chiexx and Reiichip)

I worked hard on this!

Good luck to everyone else participating!

(The quality's so messed up I'm crying. TT^TT)
    ((Better quality image in my instagram -
    ))
  • bowie. said:

plot twist slymegood dresses up as a girl to trick bunnyzilla

omg how do u post this stupid picture ;-;

• Bowie!Bowie! Member
    edited April 2020
    omg
  • bowie. said:

bowie. said:

plot twist slymegood dresses up as a girl to trick bunnyzilla

omg how do u post this stupid picture ;-;

If you're confused on how to add pictures, this guide may help you :]
    https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/28257/guide-on-posting-pictures#latest

• JouneJoune Member

There's nothing said in the rules about humanizing Bunnyzilla and Slymegood and a few other qbees so here's my entry!! >:3 (I also asked beforehand if a humanized version of Bunnyzilla and Slymegood were fine qwq)

This took 3 days. Mainly because I drew each panel (except for the spongebob reference ofc) separately as if it was a single piece. Took another 2 days to sketch up and come up with character designs for a humanized Slymegood and Bunnyzilla! (I also humanized a few random bunny qbees to be bunny patrol. One of them (Pink bunny) is my qbee qwq)

In the top right corner of each drawn panel is a watermark of both my Cubic Castles username and my pen name as an artist on instagram!

I worked hard on this!

))

HOLY
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited April 2020
    Sebzii said:

I worked hard on this!

))

HOLY
    why cant i see the image on my pc uwu

Edit: viewed on my ipad

wait.WHAT THIS SO AMAZING SKSKSKSKSKSKS rip...

A winner no doubt >.>
  • Oh dear god these are.. >.<

Now I really have no chance
  • IronFish said:

Sebzii said:

I worked hard on this!

))

HOLY
    why cant i see the image on my pc uwu

Edit: viewed on my ipad

wait.WHAT THIS SO AMAZING SKSKSKSKSKSKS rip...

A winner no doubt >.>
    HOLY , why this Bunnyzilla is sooo cute .......

• omg i think i finally uploaded it >.> omg anyways, Plot twist slymgood dresses as a girl to trick bunnyzilla!! :0
  • Hello everyone,
    well idk what to say haha! This is my entry I hope you guys... like it? For those who may ask, it took around 10 hours maybe? I'm not sure... Anyways, good luck every one!
    (btw, who's the idiot that included christmas related stuff into an easter contest? ... oH iT'S Me OoPsiE ;P)

• Hello everyone,
    well idk what to say haha! This is my entry I hope you guys... like it? For those who may ask, it took around 10 hours maybe? I'm not sure... Anyways, good luck every one!
    (btw, who's the idiot that included christmas related stuff into an easter contest? ... oH iT'S Me OoPsiE ;P)

Oh god why everyone is so skillful i wish i could draw digital >_<
  • NeoxTimerNeoxTimer Member
    edited April 2020

This is my entry it took more time because i used a different art style i hope you like it. Good Luck Everyone! :D

My post is: Meanwhile, Bunnyzilla was working hard, preparing for Easter 2020. His first act was to DOUBLE CUBITS ON ALL PURCHASES.
  • Now I'm obviously not gonna win, lol.

• This is my entry!

https://imgur.com/bGJJjTt

Also, goodluck everyone!
  • edited April 2020

I found out how to post a picture now finally so since I can’t delete this comment and add the image on my previous one i’m going to leave this one and edit my other one
  • Here is my entry :

took around 3 hours to do it, anyways GOOD LUCK everyone !

my post : HAHAHAHA Suckers! I have once captured Bunnyzilla! How dumb can a rabbit be ? -Dr.Slymegood
  • CarmillaCarmilla Member
    edited April 2020
    Hi

• Hi ! I would share my art but i dont know how to sens m'y art :v
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    This is -Winnie- 's art
    She can't use forum, so she asked me to help her post it.

• There's nothing said in the rules about humanizing Bunnyzilla and Slymegood and a few other qbees so here's my entry!! >:3 (I also asked beforehand if a humanized version of Bunnyzilla and Slymegood were fine qwq)

I worked hard on this!

))

My god, that's stunning, and I was pretty confident with mine, which still isn't finished until I saw your masterpiece!
  • All finished! Took me a week or so to figure out my idea and perfect my sketches. In the end, I'm proud of it! This was coloured with pencil crayons and Sharpies C: I hope you guys think its win worthy ;)

I'm sorry about the size of the image ;-;
  • _Niantic__Niantic_ Member
    edited April 2020
    here's my submission :v y e s

• Hans'Hans' Member
    Why can everyone suddenly draw when this event comes....
  • I have been hesitating on submitting this but there are some good friends that encouraged me a lot (thanks :D) so here is my entry! it is my first time drawing digital and entering an art competition in my life so it is not very good...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697736516855791677/699131482127728720/20200412_165844.jpg
  • JouneJoune Member

I have been hesitating on submitting this but there are some good friends that encouraged me a lot (thanks :D) so here is my entry! it is my first time drawing digital and entering an art competition in my life so it is not very good...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697736516855791677/699131482127728720/20200412_165844.jpg

reminds me of Just Shapes & Beats a bit
  • MoonStone212MoonStone212 Member
    edited April 2020
    So, umh... Here is my Piece. Heh... Thanks to Natsaru, my best friend. He helped me with the editing of the picture.

This discussion has been closed.