Let's get things right (and by things i mean the forums)

TacticalthTacticalth Member
edited May 2020 in Other
This isn't specifically about Tumbleweed's activity wall post but every big wall post.

Why don't we have a maximum amount of people that can comment on activity wall posts?

(May as well add more suggestions for the forums)

I also thought about a prize that you get for joining the forums, that could potentially be exploited, but i really don't know, it's a way to get more people in the forums.

ANOTHER THING IS

MAKE

POSTING

PICTURES

AND

GIFS

EASIER

@SirKewberth

Comments

• Bump..? Not really sure about this discussion
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Maybe..?
  • That long story was really irritating me. Maybe better an option to hide certain posts so they aren’t visible to you.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    uhhh the activity wall cropping has long been put in already, as far as i know mods do teh cropping though and it doesnt go automatically, so yeah its already there

we dont have a maximum people that can post on an activity post because else people are just going to make useless threads for nothing, quite logical...

i think they already planned such a thing, i think its called legendary crocskin @hat but i think its too hard to put it in there, or it was with email but either way dont count on it
  • CubicCubic Member

That long story was really irritating me. Maybe better an option to hide certain posts so they aren’t visible to you.

Yes please!
  • Bump... I've been struggling for the last hour trying to get a gif to work
  • -1 for activity post limitations