The Story Behind Your Qbee's Name

I saw an old thread like this but i dont wanna necropost so i made a new one :P

So... How did your Qbees get their name? :D

Well, I was actually gonna name myself IronMan but obviously it was taken. Then I remembered my pet fish whom I named Tony Stark after a Marvel character aka the Iron Man. That's how I got my name IronFish

Comments

• V

It’s just a letter.
  • I couldn't think of a name
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    My real name is Alvin and uhh I like Eagle a lot.. last year December I googled "Cool boy surnames", I found "Adler" and the meaning is "Eagle" in German, so..that's how I got my name Alvin Adler(Not real surname tho)
  • no idea, I don't even do doodles/art. Thought it sounded funny.
  • SarcoSarco Member
    Used to watch Ark alot.. found a dinosuar i liked in the game and yeh
    Sarcosuchus abbreviated into Sarco
  • HMMMMMM

Sp0_0ky

Before i joined cubic Castles i had a roblox account called Sp0_0kySc4rySk3l3t0n because i really like the Spooky Scary Skeletons song. The account ended up getting banned so i wanted to try a nee game. I thought that Sp0_0kySc4rySk3l3t0n was a really big name and wanted to shorten it.
    Sp!cyPepper: i dont have to explain this one, just came to my mind
    Dale Vandermeer: Look i just like Rusty Lake okay
    BoilingNoodles:
    Still, as i had said, has a secret meaning, but i really like it anyway
    [BN]: Just felt like shortening my name again
  • Honestly I sneezed before I made this username and it was quiet, so I put Minichu together and thought it was cute. I'm not sure where the 015 it could of been when I made my first account account, or I liked that name, but like I said I'm not sure .
  • Avachuela comes from the words Avatar and Habichuela. my first username was *Avatar* which my best friend liked it a lot, after that I was Molten Evil, I dont really remember where did that name come from. My friend always was asking me to rename myself as *Avatar* so I decided to use part of it to create a new name. Habichuela means bean in spanish, Haba and Ava are spelled as the same way so I thought it was a good idea to mix Avatar and habichuela. With that I thought my friend would be a bit happier but he still keeps saying me "Avatar is better than Avachuela ashjskjgf", anyways I like it a lot :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    what happens when you just randomly smash your fist on your keyboard an make something out of it,

answer: this
  • my real name rhymes with diva so yea
  • When I started the game I knew I wanted to be a bunny. But jus "bunny" was kinda boring. So I started thinking of names like bonbons, buns, bunster, and then I remembered CINNABONS! My favorite place to eat cinnabuns. So I put Cinna and Bunny together and TA DAH! .... Cinnabunny ...and now you know the story :)
  • It's very interesting to know a lot of ya'll stories on how u got ur names! and quite funny sometimes xd

keep em coming! :D
  • My mom calls me becks and the numbers are what month and day I was born (it doesn't include year)
  • I don't like the thunder so I made it with wrong spelling and copied my friend's username (not in cc) so it had xX_ :)
  • I started out with a very stupid name (XD 9700 POTATOES). Ended up changing it after 2-3 years and got a name with a similar theme (EctoYam), but ended up not liking it. After having 2 names involving vegetables i wanted an actually decent name for Cc, so i opted for something more serious and "deep", but also unique in its own way. So i just typed something in Italian (Senza Fine) and liked it.That is now my current name.
  • I started out with a very stupid name (XD 9700 POTATOES). Ended up changing it after 2-3 years and got a name with a similar theme (EctoYam), but ended up not liking it. After having 2 names involving vegetables i wanted an actually decent name for Cc, so i opted for something more serious and "deep", but also unique in its own way. So i just typed something in Italian (Senza Fine) and liked it.That is now my current name.

So Senza Fine means endless?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020
    My very first account Mop cuepan_27822 was gone becuz i didn't register email for it and so this is my second one uh when i was going to name my character this random came to my mind so uh that's it
  • JedeeJedee Member
    My IGN Jedee is my nickname that connects to my real name which is JD, i just make a funny pronunciation in JD >> Jedee
  • [BN] said:

I started out with a very stupid name (XD 9700 POTATOES). Ended up changing it after 2-3 years and got a name with a similar theme (EctoYam), but ended up not liking it. After having 2 names involving vegetables i wanted an actually decent name for Cc, so i opted for something more serious and "deep", but also unique in its own way. So i just typed something in Italian (Senza Fine) and liked it.That is now my current name.

Yos
  • [BN] said:

I started out with a very stupid name (XD 9700 POTATOES). Ended up changing it after 2-3 years and got a name with a similar theme (EctoYam), but ended up not liking it. After having 2 names involving vegetables i wanted an actually decent name for Cc, so i opted for something more serious and "deep", but also unique in its own way. So i just typed something in Italian (Senza Fine) and liked it.That is now my current name.

Yos
    'Senza' means ' without' and 'Fine' means 'end' easy
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2020

[BN] said:

Yos
    Opps multiposted , hope i don't get a warn rip ......

Though i always read your name ' Senza fire ' :3
  • Mine was made by 3 different things, first my favorite animal, second just an element that I liked, third I just liked having sir in there having it show my gender and giving me some kind of confidence, I made the account when I couldn't log into my old one and started anew when I made it, I think either I used it before cc or after but either way it became my username for about everything.
  • bitibiti Member
    edited March 2020
    bi = biochemic ti= tissue
  • biti said:

biochemic tissue?

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    scorto7
    scor = scorpion (my sign and my favorite animal)
    to = first 2 letters of my name Tom
    7 = number important to me for personal reasons i do not want to share

oh also o7 is an emoji kind of thing for a salute
  • bitibiti Member

biti said:

biochemic tissue?

yes
  • [BN] said:

Yos

Senza fire sounds nice too :^0
  • [BN] said:

Yos

Senza fire sounds nice too :^0
    Ikr
  • JouneJoune Member
    My real name starts with Seb so Sebz sounded good, but Sebz is alr taken in literally everything so I change it to Sebzii on most online apps and games I use. I decided to change my name to Sebz! instead of Sebzii fsr but it's still a nice user imo. I also still have my user on Instagram and Steam as SebzNebz I think.