Sci-Fi Art Event (OFFICIAL EVENT) RESULTS!!!

space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Thank you everyone who took the time to vote as well as the other moderating staff who took the time to narrow down the entries.
Hopefully players will feel this is a fairer way of judging than the old way of just moderators judging.
Sorry to all those who weren't picked or didn't win, everybody's opinion of what is good,what is skillful and what is unique are different which is why we try to have the initial judging being done by multiple people to get a broader range of entries for the community vote.
That being said feel free to vote in the poll below and we can take a look at what people feel about the old system vs the new.

Winners
The following players in order of most popular vote will all win moon buggies and have their art on the facebook page!

happy_cube

cheshire alice

Missilence

DsBerryPaw

Kewbin

Comments

• Congrats to all winners !
  • xad :(
  • There are more draws better than the 5th, anyways congratulations, and it was so unfair because people say to friends vote for him
  • And the people voted community was better, that people probablly was the winners
  • -Beam--Beam- Member
    Congrats :'>
  • Oh. Uh. Wow. Congratulations to all who participated, there were some that were to DIE for. -beam- you're amazing :O
  • Congratulations, and im feel bad i couldnt participate in this contest due to family problems
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Congrats to the winners! Well done to all the players that participated! Thanks Space for organizing these events! Love them! :)
  • Congrats! All well deserved winners :)
  • Well gg! Great pictures ;)
  • Great drawings, these. Hope I can see more of all your stuff later on.
  • Have prizes been distributed?
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Have prizes been distributed?

Mabz has been given all the results to distribute the prizes. If people.havnt received them yet I can chase it up.