How do I do the quest Specimen X, Secret Witch's Cauldron Club, and Cryptographer?

I wish i knew how to the quests:
Specimen X
Secret Witch's Cauldron Club
Cryptographer
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't get what i'm supposed to do to complete these quests can anyone help me?

Comments

• You go to the evil town center first, once you enter, go to the left hand side, there should be a tower there :U Thats the witchs place
  • Spoiler:

This might help.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @Sir Ace The Nukerator put your thing in spoiler pls

And @MasterProductions easiest eay to know it is searching on youtube
  • Why don't you..
    Find it out on your own..'
    Welp...
  • Why don't you..
    Find it out on your own..'
    Welp...

XD

• Pssst, watch this
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Moved to appropriate section
  • T e D yT e D y Member
    edited July 2019
    If you are too lazy to find out where those places are :>

If you enter the realm the building go to the left building and jump (in front of Mephisto's Crypt) and then jump to the upper window and go through the wall. Use the street lights to go up.

You will need a wand or a friend with a wand for this; Go through the underground passage at the cemetery which is visible (right). rotate your camera towards underground and use your wand. If the locked door opens go in :)

Go to the slime pool and swim in until you go underground (idk the position xd)and then just walk because you will see where you are if u rotate your camera. Go through the portal and done :)

Or you can watch videos in YouTube if you do not understand what im saying :)

• Alv'Alv' Member
    t e d y said:

If you enter the realm the building go to the left building and jump (in front of Mephisto's Crypt) and then jump to the upper window and go through the wall. Use the street lights to go up.

You will need a wand or a friend with a wand for this; Go through the underground passage at the cemetery which is visible (right). rotate your camera towards underground and use your wand. If the locked door opens go in :)

Go to the slime pool and swim in until you go underground (idk the position xd)and then just walk because you will see where you are if u rotate your camera. Go through the portal and done :)

3years ago post really :V
  • Simple quests. Climb the big tower to find witch. Jump into the pond of goop thingy and walk around the edges to find a secret passage.
  • Simple quests. Climb the big tower to find witch. Jump into the pond of goop thingy and walk around the edges to find a secret passage.

Also I forgot to meansion that this is in evil town center
  • -Alvin- said:

t e d y said:

other players tat need help can see it too :/
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    t e d y said:

-Alvin- said:

t e d y said:

other players tat need help can see it too :/
    3 years is very long, he alr found the answer :v
  • i've completed specimen x:sink in green goop. rotate camera up until horizontal. go through portal. quest complete.
  • That thread was initially made in 2016... I guess they already completed the quest with all those walkthroughs. ;)