Price of emeralds, diamonds and rubies.

Hello! I've been away from cubic castles for over a year and I just joined back. I'm wondering, how much are Emerald blocks, Diamond blocks and Ruby Blocks? I'm currently selling Emerald blocks for 25c, is that an okay price?

Comments

• Diamond/Emerald: 1/10c
    Ruby: 1/25c

Those both seem to be pretty common prices anymore, although ruby changes every once in a while. :)
  • Oh ok, thanks!
  • Liberated said:

Diamond/Emerald: 1/10c
    Ruby: 1/25c

Those both seem to be pretty common prices anymore, although ruby changes every once in a while. :)

Why are the prices for Diamonds and Emeralds so Low???

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Maybe you should check the date of the last post.
    This is already a few years ago, thus a bit outdated.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited June 2019
    Indeed this is an old thread, though those are still the going rate for the gems these days. At least that's what I still sell them for in my shop.

Per Jacky's question...Diamond/Emeralds are much easier to find in the mines than Rubies. I know, Diamonds should be the most valuable if it were like RL. But Diamonds/Emeralds can be found in Mountain, Arctic, and Forest Mines. The only Rubies I've found have only been in Tropical Mines with Volcanoes (though maybe they are in all Tropical Mines). Can't remember if I've found any gems in Desert Mines...but if I have, they were probably Diamond/Emeralds. All gems can be found in Caverns, but they are singles in there, and not worth the price to mine because of the cost of the bombs needed to dislodge them (especially true since the bombs are now twice the price they were before they were craftable). My goal with using bombs is to blow up at least two and preferably three gem blocks to make it profitable to mine/sell them.
  • scorto7 said:

Maybe you should check the date of the last post.
    This is already a few years ago, thus a bit outdated.

Oh... Thanks
  • Ruby: 20c
    Diamonds/Emeralds: 15c
  • This is even more outdated lol
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited January 2022
    Is every noob commenting on old posts like what?
  • This is even more outdated lol

Hello, I would suggest you read the forum rules, as there are rules against things like necroposting, which is commenting on an old discussion, idk how old it has to be for it to count but this is certainly old enough. The rules can be found here: https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
This discussion has been closed.