Official Wiki needs YOU!

Comments

• CD87CD87 Member
    DaDoggy said:

Hello my friends.
    Position I am applying for: Editor
    I have read this thread many times, and I felt like I wanted to join!
    Cubic Wiki name: DaDoggy
    I have no prior knowledge of MediaWiki before applying for editor, but, like many others, I am a fast learner, and tend to get the grip of things if I am taught it compared to me having no idea of what d
    to do!
    What I am planning on doing once I am an editor is quite a simple task, which would be correcting the grammar that happened to end up on the official Cubic Castles Wiki! After this task, I would either plan on editing another page by adding and/or removing information.
    (Please forgive the bad formatting, I have only but a phone to use.)

Approved. Welcome to wiki editing!
  • Hello my name is chief blue I have no experience with wiki but I would love to give information to players I would like to apply for
    -cars
    -clothes
    -starter realm's
  • CD87CD87 Member

Hello my name is chief blue I have no experience with wiki but I would love to give information to players I would like to apply for
    -cars
    -clothes
    -starter realm's

Approved. Welcome to wiki editing!

If you're new, you might want to check this page out for instruction: http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Wiki_Editing
  • Um is there a file for the festival shirt pants etc
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Application for Editor.
    Wiki name: Kuukimunster
  • Application for Editor.
    Wiki name: Kuukimunster

Approved! Welcome to the team!
  • Application For Editor
    Wiki Name: Juniper
    ahem im not sure if you could change the name from juniper2 to juniper as the email I linked juniper with has been deleted
  • Can i apply again for editor?
    Wiki name: Azsimuth
    Imma gonna make the scavanger sentry
  • Juniper2 said:

Application For Editor
    ahem im not sure if you could change the name from juniper2 to juniper as the email I linked juniper with has been deleted

Forget that this is my new account.
    I am now applying for editor on this account.
  • Ughh.. i hate say this but i forgot my password :( ..... Sorry to anyone who has to deal with this. And i do not even see a button to retrive lost password!
  • Eagence said:

Azsimuth said:

Can i apply again for editor?
    Wiki name: Azsimuth
    Imma gonna make the scavanger sentry

Approved! Welcome to the team!
    Juniper said:

Juniper2 said:

Application For Editor

Forget that this is my new account.
    I am now applying for editor on this account.
    As I do know: (which may be wrong)
    Wiki accounts are not matched/attached to your e-mails anyhow,
    Meaning that you will not get any relevant e-mails from wiki,
    So changing your mail will only influence your game account
    That you need for account recovery if you lose your game pass,
    Wiki and game accounts are not connected to each other,
    Your user & pass can be different then your game account.
    So there is no email, or email recovery system for wiki...
    Thanks I sorted it out.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Application for Chief Editor.
    Wiki name: Kuukimunster.

I want to help to view the applications, and to allow more options for editing, such as the main page should be edited the news bar.
    And I have a good knowledge of the MediaWiki platform.
  • PentaPatataPentaPatata Member
    edited May 2019
    Application for Editor
    Wiki name: PentaholicOne

Well I don't really have experience with MediaWiki yet. BUT I am an IT Student and I believe I can learn this fast just like how I learned to code things.

I want to edit blocks that didn't have they own pages yet
  • KewbinKewbin Member

Application for Editor
    Wiki name: PentaholicOne

Well I don't really have experience with MediaWiki yet. BUT I am an IT Student and I believe I can learn this fast just like how I learned to code things.

I want to edit blocks that didn't have they own pages yet

Approved
  • Application for Editor
    Wiki name: BoilingNoodles-Wiki

I remember when i was younger i used to be an editor and change alotta stuff that needed to be changed, but i stopped cause of school and stuff.

I want to change some things in the pet section, same to the recipe page, because there's like stuff that are expensive and it says "common"
  • PartyParty Member
    Its drop rates not based on prices.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited June 2019

Application for Editor
    Mediawiki name: B3achy

Not sure I really have the time, but given the latest attack to destroy the wiki, I am thinking you folks may need some more help restoring the old pages and building some new ones. I apparently already have a mediawiki account, though it's been a long while since I used it, so I may need a refresher.

Just let me know what you need help with...

Once I get my editing mojo back, I'll probably request to do some specific editing/building of pages...not sure what yet.
  • Application form Editor
    Wiki name: CoolGuyBossYT

I haven’t really used MediaWiki but I will learn, and with the recent attack to the Wiki by a user, it seems that the team may need a few extra people to assist in rebuilding the pages and maybe making new pages!
  • Mr.Granicus.Mr.Granicus. Member
    edited June 2019
    Rip wiki destroyed...by eagence
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited June 2019
    I just found out about the problem, and I've sent SirK a message to clarify and ask for further actions.

I'm checking how much contents have been damaged. Unfortunately, the enlisting of new editors might be delayed until the problem has been dealt with.

Update: The pages are restored, and everything is going back to normal again.

Application form Editor
    Wiki name: CoolGuyBossYT

I haven’t really used MediaWiki but I will learn, and with the recent attack to the Wiki by a user, it seems that the team may need a few extra people to assist in rebuilding the pages and maybe making new pages!

b3achy said:

Application for Editor
    Mediawiki name: B3achy

Not sure I really have the time, but given the latest attack to destroy the wiki, I am thinking you folks may need some more help restoring the old pages and building some new ones. I apparently already have a mediawiki account, though it's been a long while since I used it, so I may need a refresher.

Just let me know what you need help with...

Once I get my editing mojo back, I'll probably request to do some specific editing/building of pages...not sure what yet.

Approved. I suggest you start restoring the .png item files that are deleted. Go to the deletion log page to see which uploads are gone.
  • DjedoDjedo Member

Rip wiki destroyed...by eagence

What did he do?
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    CD87 said:

(snip)

Approved. I suggest you start restoring the .png item files that are deleted. Go to the deletion log page to see which uploads are gone.

Thanks for the editor permissions. Looks like Mabz restored most everything including pictures. Glad to see it all back to the way it was!
  • b3achy said:

CD87 said:

(snip)

Thanks for the editor permissions. Looks like Mabz restored most everything including pictures. Glad to see it all back to the way it was!
    Actually SirKewb did it. ^^
  • Position: Editor
    Username: Mrs.Mecha

i don't have have experience in MediaWiki Platform for now but I'm a fast learner and
    I wanted to update some of the things the editors missed to add like the price of the Official Paper which is 3k but 2.5k in the wiki, the rocket sled and moon buggy wasn't added in the cars section, and many more...
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Mrs.Mecha said:

Position: Editor
    Username: Mrs.Mecha

i don't have have experience in MediaWiki Platform for now but I'm a fast learner and
    I wanted to update some of the things the editors missed to add like the price of the Official Paper which is 3k but 2.5k in the wiki, the rocket sled and moon buggy wasn't added in the cars section, and many more...

Approved!
  • Sir BeckleySir Beckley Member
    edited December 2019
    I would like to apply for the role of editor.
    In-game name: Sir Beckley
    Cubic Castles Wikipedia account name: Sir Beckley

I have experience editing pictures, codes, and other things.
    I plan on posting in-game pictures of the specified wearables that don't already have pictures.
    Also just filling in as much information about the specified item as I can.
    I would just like to really do my best to improve the Cubic Castles Wikipedia as much as I can
  • @horus.....

Last active July 20
This discussion has been closed.