edited April 2018
    carlos19 said:

can i join my name is carlos19
    idk how but im a fast learner
    thx

Heyya! You need both of these requirements to apply to become an Editor :

• Your account needs to be 1 month old minimum
    • A minimum of 50 comments on the forums

I looked up at your profile and observed you didn't fill the requirements yet!

Also I would like to apply for Chief Editor!

I've created many pages (due to items and clothes), butI've also created, with help of mods, their own pages, and quite more! The most important is that I set myself in charge of updating the Events & Contests with the help of Space. But also planned to complete the clothing page with all clothes pages.

I've been taken for 2 month now and am very active (except during exams ...). And I guess I'm pretty used to the MediaWiki support now =)
    I "need" this role as well since I've been noticing a few mistakes between pages, and useless ones. Also, I think some protected pages need to be updated, or we should add missing categories / pages.

Here are the pages I created (main ones)
    • Ed /Superxtreme / Gdog / Siddd / Scorto's Pages
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Game_Staff (still in neeed of infos about moe, which I have PM'd)

• Fool's Dirt
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Fool's_Dirt

• New Year Pack
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/New_Year_Pack

• The Great Pumpkin
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/The_Great_Pumpkin

• Mummyzilla
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Mummyzilla

• Clanstone
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Clans
    (I have redone it all, and is now complete)
  • I have seen the wiki improving for quite a while. Great job guys! Keep it up!
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited May 2018
    I would like to apply for editor ;3
    I've been on CC for two to three years now, and I want to contribute.

I am a fast learner, I'll get there even though I'm still learning the MediaWiki software.. hehe

Hope I make the team!

Edit: My wiki username is Tinypup_34
  • I would like to apply for the editor role, I'm very good at spotting grammatical and spelling errors and vice versa. I've fulfilled the requirements needed to apply, and as I stated above, I would mostly edit pages and purge them from writing errors. Thank you
  • lucaaa795 said:

I would like to apply for the editor role, I'm very good at spotting grammatical and spelling errors and vice versa. I've fulfilled the requirements needed to apply, and as I stated above, I would mostly edit pages and purge them from writing errors. Thank you

tip:
    you should become professional at "your / you're" first :P
    What do you mean???
  • KewbinKewbin Member

I would like to apply for the editor role, I'm very good at spotting grammatical and spelling errors and vice versa. I've fulfilled the requirements needed to apply, and as I stated above, I would mostly edit pages and purge them from writing errors. Thank you

First you need to create wiki account. If you already have one send me your wiki username.
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited May 2018
    Kewbin said:

First you need to create wiki account. If you already have one send me your wiki username.
    My wiki username: ScribeGalaxon
  • edited May 2018
    I would like to apply as a Wiki editor
    I am good at programming and have some experience at textual computer language and some other codes so I will easily be able to edit and create pages
    username: Capt Claw
  • KewbinKewbin Member

I would like to apply as a Wiki editor
    I am good at programming and have some experience at textual computer language and some other codes so I will easily be able to edit and create pages
    username: Capt Claw

Approved your entry. Welcome to editor team.
  • For Editor
    Sir John Grey
    I could create some missing block pages; Translate to Filipino; and Add Features like Fun Facts about blocks.
  • KewbinKewbin Member

For Editor
    Sir John Grey
    I could create some missing block pages; Translate to Filipino; and Add Features like Fun Facts about blocks.

Entry approved. For now let's just stick with feeding wiki with useful information ;)
  • Wiki username: DexterTheFox
    (wonder where THAT one came from)

Applying for: Editor

Reason/Motives: Feeding the wiki with information for some of the more "neglected" pages. Making sure that no page is left as empty and at least has some useful content within them.

Taking a look into some pages such as the "Warp Food Bumpers" page, expecting them to be full and seeing them actually being empty made me quite suprised.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2018

Wiki username: DexterTheFox
    (wonder where THAT one came from)

Applying for: Editor

Reason/Motives: Feeding the wiki with information for some of the more "neglected" pages. Making sure that no page is left as empty and at least has some useful content within them.

Taking a look into some pages such as the "Warp Food Bumpers" page, expecting them to be full and seeing them actually being empty made me quite suprised.

Approved, and welcome to the editor group!
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited August 2018
    I want to apply for editor post
    Username Cosmic Chief
    Plans to edit: The mines page
    There is no deep forest mine page
    Also, I wish to add a separate page for the shrink bumper and lock bumper
    Adding to this, the resources and ingredients page is missing quite a few things as well
  • I got so annoyed since it was always "Eagence." Sorry x.x
  • Awsoume
  • Hey! I'd like to apply for the editor thingy. I'm new to Wiki, but I'd love to learn it :D
    Username: DsBerrypaw
  • Hey! I'd like to apply for the editor thingy. I'm new to Wiki, but I'd love to learn it :D

I couldn't find your username, have you signed up on the wiki yet?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited February 2019
    CD87 said:

Hey! I'd like to apply for the editor thingy. I'm new to Wiki, but I'd love to learn it :D

Oof. I thought I had, but I can try again xD

Edit: omg I have to make one for cc specific. Okay that was a little confusing, but I think I got it.
  • CD87 said:

Hey! I'd like to apply for the editor thingy. I'm new to Wiki, but I'd love to learn it :D

Oof. I thought I had, but I can try again xD

Edit: omg I have to make one for cc specific. Okay that was a little confusing, but I think I got it.
    Alright, everything's set. Welcome to the team.
  • Yay! Sounds great, tysm :)
  • I hope yall find editors soon!
  • Would love to help out, new to wiki but I've done lots of Fandom before.
    Username: xAlrea
  • Would love to help out, new to wiki but I've done lots of Fandom before.
    Username: xAlrea

Approved! Welcome to the team!
  • I'm wondering how many do check it and what they check while checking it.
  • I'm checking it alot xD
  • Well that makes 1! Excluding editors ofc ^^
  • AzsimuthAzsimuth Member
    edited March 2019
    may i apply for editor?
    Wikiname: Azsimuth
    Unfortonatley i have no expirence with Mediawiki. But, but i want to help the community.
    I would do:
    - other miccelanius that is none did
    If i get accepted, then i hope, i won't let anyone down :D
    Edit:
    Well, i knew forums doesn't needs me.
  • Hello my friends.
    Position I am applying for: Editor
    I have read this thread many times, and I felt like I wanted to join!
    Cubic Wiki name: DaDoggy
    I have no prior knowledge of MediaWiki before applying for editor, but, like many others, I am a fast learner, and tend to get the grip of things if I am taught it compared to me having no idea of what d
    to do!
    What I am planning on doing once I am an editor is quite a simple task, which would be correcting the grammar that happened to end up on the official Cubic Castles Wiki! After this task, I would either plan on editing another page by adding and/or removing information.
    (Please forgive the bad formatting, I have only but a phone to use.)
This discussion has been closed.