¡¡New dangerous glitch for the minigames!!

It is a trap that can make you jump up to triple the number of times you can jump normally or even higher, it is used avitually to jump the dividing walls of the audience to the game in the giveaways or bombgamges among other minigames

In this image we can find evidence that the glitch is true
on this occasion I was with a player who insisted on not telling me
how this glitch worked so that administrators would not patch it
so I could not get that information

what I do know is that this glitch has something to do with the vertical acelorings and to be able to put them without permission in a realm, it is not exactly that but it is what I heard out there
I hope this track helps

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I have already reported this to the developers.
  • I have already reported this to the developers.

¡What a shame! :(

• I don't even see how it works with that pic tho...
  • Same, I have reported it too :) Kewberth told me it would be patched with the next update :D
  • i know how it works owo
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

i know how it works owo

Cool!
  • I don't see anything from the picture xD
  • i know how it works owo

Maybe your information would help us :D
    - Gumi - said:

i know how it works owo

No, it’s already been said that’s it’s being patched. Giving information will just cause people to abuse it.
  • U said:

- Gumi - said:

i know how it works owo

No, it’s already been said that’s it’s being patched. Giving information will just cause people to abuse it.
    You're right
  • I can't even do this so yeah xD
  • I can't even do this so yeah xD

It's magical. I had a friend show me, and somehow it leaked. Which is unfortunate, because it was a great way to see other's builds from a higher spot. It was never used for cheating, until somehow it got to the wrong person.
  • I was one of the first ones to know this glitch I told some friends but please try not to say how it works for now because till devs don’t fixed it people still can do it...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    I believe it's fixed?
    Eagence said:

Glitches ^^

There may also be others like glitches causing same type of issues...
    Or other dangerous glitches... Its cool that none we know yet...
    Some are not fixed even though they are reported...

Dangerous glitches tend to not be known, because players spend time to find these bugs and report them before they’re found by a bad player.
  • LateCom said:

fixed. now brings you to lobby if you attempt it... though theres an alternative to literally achieve greater heights...

;)
  • You can just use half blocks. Still works. Someone should report this information as well.
  • nuuuuu that glitch is awesome! xD make it legal then XD. wait, i dont know how many blocks higher jump tho xD if its just 2 or 3 blocks higher, make it jumpman 2 or 3 xD so that new levels will arrives xD

• Kits easy to do but you do need to have like a rental in the realm.
  • Umm no, I have found a glitch that works not always , just rarely I have only been able to make it work once and have told noone about it but you can use half blocks to jump like 3 blocks higher if u have quick reflexes
  • chief12 said:

Umm no, I have found a glitch that works not always , just rarely I have only been able to make it work once and have told noone about it but you can use half blocks to jump like 3 blocks higher if u have quick reflexes

You can also walk off the edge of the middle of 2 blocks and it gives you a boost.
  • Log_er said:

chief12 said:

Umm no, I have found a glitch that works not always , just rarely I have only been able to make it work once and have told noone about it but you can use half blocks to jump like 3 blocks higher if u have quick reflexes

You can also walk off the edge of the middle of 2 blocks and it gives you a boost.
    I already knew that, but this bug does not cause so many problems, rather, it helps people to complete more easily the parkours
  • ContumasContumas Member
    edited November 2018
    - Gumi - said:

Log_er said:

chief12 said:

I already knew that, but this bug does not cause so many problems, rather, it helps people to complete more easily the parkours
    I thought this was purposeful?
    If purposeful is a word
  • how do i do that cool glitch
    This thread is so cursed. Eagence, Pious, Latecom..
This discussion has been closed.