Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• I don't like free speech censored. But I love the game in gerneral.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited April 2018

I don't like free speech censored. But I love the game in gerneral.

seriously!!!

this is about you favorite and least favorite features
    censorship is not a feature.... the same goes for scamming/scammers as well. None of that are game features.
  • Fav: the people I meet and the farmin even if I don't do it.

Least Fav: some of the negative and rude people ruining the game
  • Fav: that the admins and mods are really caring about people and there opinion

Least favorite: that stuff can cost soooo much
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member

What I like:
    Building/Mining
    Nice players
    Games (With GOOD prizes)
    Meeting new players
    What I dislike:
    Scammers
    People who quit (One of the ones quitted when I knew them for one year!)
    Rude people
    Liars (I been called a scammer for some reason)
    Hackers

About the liars part, this has happened to me to, usually done by somebody who wants you to get reported. Made a post about it. Just click here.
  • i don't like how players now asks for donations when they got scammed (idk if they actually got scammed or not) there was not much people like that in the past
  • Favorite : SWITCHERS

least : friend list
  • Roxie01 said:

What I like:
    Building/Mining
    Nice players
    Games (With GOOD prizes)
    Meeting new players
    What I dislike:
    Scammers
    People who quit (One of the ones quitted when I knew them for one year!)
    Rude people
    Liars (I been called a scammer for some reason)
    Hackers

About the liars part, this has happened to me to, usually done by somebody who wants you to get reported. Made a post about it. Just click here.
    It said ''Page can not be reached''.
  • I think people who have hollas
    #Elfie said:

Ok now I know! My top Least favorite things

5. Princess Hair. What Fluffy said is whatI was going to say! xD
    4. Password Tickets. I mean, You get 100 for 100c. Sometimes you use it for your self. Sometimes your friend gives you one. You have 17 of em in ur inv. They are all in ur inv non-stackable with different passwords... HOW DO YOU TELL WHICH IS WHICH?! :Q:
    3. Ducal Wigs. It is ugly (No offence!)
    2. Baleful Box. It is waaaay too creepy, same with the almighty!
    1. Cat Pets. I HATE CATS!
    EDIT!: 1 more! It is an extra dislike!!
    Extra. How levels end at 50 and there are 52 perks :Q:
    EDIT: I don't remember posting this, so um... I find that very peculiar....

How can you hate cats? People who hate cats really don't understand them.

• Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited July 2018

My least favorite:Scammers, Hackers, Bullies, and Cubit store items that cost too much.

My favorite: JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE!

I has new list. This was from when I had only played for maybe not even a year...
    So, behold! Tiny's new list!

FAVORITE:
    -Cat pets (omg love cats. :3)
    -Shrink bumper :D
    -All my friends
    -Bunny PJS
    -Halo (I really want a halo D: )
    -Building
    -Mining to lvl up

LEAST FAVORITE:
    -Scammers
    -Clown mask (Reminds me of Pennywise *shudder*)
    -Fake krampus (horrible)
    -Hackers
    -Rude & Disrespectful players (cause they make fun of my autism & ADHD)
    -Mining for items (IMA too lazyyy xD)
  • I just luv Flamenco Hats<3 Right now i got 190 of it and maybe road to 1k??? maybe.
  • Just one least favourite feature... Game lags a lot in big realms on mobile devices
  • lepidopteristlepidopterist Member
    edited February 2019
    Favorite:
    -The Graphics
    -Chick inna Box
    -Chief Hat
    -Bomb Games

Least Favorite:
    -The lack of coloration varieties in Doogs and Meemews
  • I love that i can play this game in almost any device.....(What's next?, play this on a 3ds or a switch?)... Buuuuut, i don't like that the game gets a little bit repetitive after a while.. but still, i love it
  • Favorite: Sculpty blocks and spring grass, they bring a lot of realism.
    Least favorite: there should be a wider variety of craftable stone/wood blocks.
  • Favourite
    - Headlessness
    - Mr Tree Costume
    - Executioners Mask

Least Favourite

- The fact that these are all so much (apart from Exe)
    - Basically the money system in CC (it sucks for people who don't know the prices for every single item)
  • XulyXuly Member
    edited September 2018
    Its Nice All The Suggestions
  • Favorite:
    - Meeting awesome people.

Least Favorite:
    - When you mine now, the crops float on top of the sprinklers, so you need to jump in order to collect them. This already happened with big sprinklers, but now it happens with little sprinklers too.
  • favorite is the stock market side of the game, least favorite is the greedy people in it. Also the friends list is annoying and it should be made so you can alphabetize it or search by name. (don't say "unfriend people then" I don't unfriend people unless they have done something rude to me because I do not want to offend any body and be ride :)
  • Favouriye: Variety of blocks and clothing

Least Favourite: No littering in lobbies
  • Still favorite is FLAMENCO HAT!!! I got 230 flamencos right now tho
  • My favorite feature in this game is the player driven economy.
  • Game Features, more resources need to be added to the Build Section in the Cubit Store, suggest they add Cotton and Rubber for those of us who would like to buy it.
  • Update,they could add, Grass, Tree Tops, along with Rubber and Cotton, for those who like to craft but don’t have too much time to mine for resources.
  • I like to talk to other people and be social along with the seasonal packs, I dislike the payaways, second chances in games, fees to get in places (such as parkours, games, etc) and the toxicity.
  • Favourite : Farm
    Least Favourite : Nothing
  • JouneJoune Member
    edited May 2019
    My favorite part of this game is the perks, I think it's really interesting because this is the only game with this addition that I have (because it's the only game I have)

The thing that bothers me a whole lot is how the Prize Dispenser makes a horrid (in my opinion) noise when you go next to it. I have a few puppies that really nerve me when they're awake and when I accidentally go too close to a Prize Machine, the noise wakes my puppies and I have to use around 15-20 minutes of my time to take care of them. So I say the devs should change the noise of the Prize Machine so it's less painful to hear.

Otherwise, the game is really well made and the fact that it has a player-made economy is something real interesting to me.

note that the problem I have is real minor and is not meant to be rude or anything >m<

also variants of the Meemews and Dooges I think would be nice, you would get to choose what scheme it would be. ^v^
  • lw12389lw12389 Member
    i want more pixel blocks for like blocks like gold and others
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Favorite: Cool Builds, Amzing items, Nice people

Cons: Pros who act like jerks, Scammers, Items rising in price too much
  • Okay FLamenco Hats is still the best :P 546 flamenco hats collected right now :P
This discussion has been closed.