Space_Fetus' Videos: November Race League

Comments

• This is great. I came back to the forums and found your channel. great content!
  • I beat this on my first try in like 4 minutes ;-; I only fell once ;-; space u need parkour lessons XD
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • Dance till you fall
  • 100th..

Awesome as alwaya
  • When Space roasts them all. xD
  • Congrats dude!
  • edited August 2018
    Nice congrats im 2 of those
  • Congratulations Space!
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Congrats Space!!!
  • Congrats <3
  • Way to go Fetus!!
  • Wow you are a really value youtuber now. Don't get the fame in you head ;)
  • Quak =V
  • Quake!
  • It is like a two hour movie, *gets the popcorn* XD. Thanks for your comments on my build. I like this build it is great because it saves me the time of walking to all them lol.
  • I laughed on the comment on my build.
    " Cat. . Cat. .. Cat. . . Dog? "
  • Chief SoloChief Solo Member
    edited September 2018
    Hmm @Space_fetus if it was the judging video let me tell you, the build did not have an exit for a reason... the black glass opening u see above... it was supposed to be the way to continue the tour but i forgot to put a sign there... it is a whole story line and I have spent 3k on it! You cant just look on,y on the first floor and run away... I have reached the height limit of the realm mine is the tallest!
    Mine is the tie fighter u found no exit to!
    I worked for hours on my build tirelessly and even made to an introduction to it which maybe in my thread here http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/23040/the-cosmic-chief-on-yt#latest I do not care if I don’t win but I am very angry that you did not even have a look at the whole of my build.... that is the most unfair way my build has ever been judged I guess... every time I have seen people build too straightforward builds and win but people who try to add some mystery are always a fail.... I always wish to add a secret factor to my build but you just discouraged me a heck lot more... last time when I lost my clan building competition cuz noone cared about things that weren’t visible I was furious and now I have found out that official judging happens in the same way....
  • Those babies need to be collected...
  • chief12 said:

Hmm @Space_fetus if it was the judging video let me tell you, the build did not have an exit for a reason... the black glass opening u see above... it was supposed to be the way to continue the tour but i forgot to put a sign there... it is a whole story line and I have spent 3k on it! You cant just look on,y on the first floor and run away... I have reached the height limit of the realm mine is the tallest!
    I worked for hours on my build tirelessly and even made to an introduction to it which maybe in my thread here http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/23040/the-cosmic-chief-on-yt#latest I do not care if I don’t win but I am very angry that you did not even have a look at the whole of my build.... that is the most unfair way my build has ever been judged I guess... every time I have seen people build too straightforward builds and win but people who try to add some mystery are always a fail.... I always wish to add a secret factor to my build but you just discouraged me a heck lot more... last time when I lost my clan building competition cuz noone cared about things that weren’t visible I was furious and now I have found out that official judging happens in the same way....

Space is judging the Build
    chief12 said:

i am not the only judge, it was a first reaction video builds were revisited when i submitted my judging,it is a building contest forum threads and excessive story will not give you a better edge it is judged on building talent. Stories are an "extra"
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited September 2018
    *watches video* oh no I forgot to put 2 signs XD great. They were not a NEED, but it would have provided more info