:C

HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
edited June 2021 in Off-Topic

Comments

• I like it <3 Space is open for ideas and while he may not use them know they can go into his back pocket for future use >:D!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i like the ideas: although the art contest need to allow any kin dof thing and dont wage extra points for being computer drawn, many people cant use a tablet or so to draw something, so kinda unfair to add that computer drawn things get extra points

and the fashion show thing looks awesome too, but there needs to kept in mind that there will be a lot of people that has the same outfits (sure there are a lot of combinations, but im sure the most will look the same tthen)also then has to be looked only to the looks and not to worth too since if you look at the worth soeone with a krampus just wins.,..

but further nice ideas :D
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    there are other mazes out there.. some just as brutal as GoT2 maze.

i do like all of this :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    like a certain glass maze? ;)
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2020
  • I vote for an event that whoever wins get to keep Honey as a permanent pet. Like can keep him in an acceptable spacious cage and feed him everyday <3.
    edited September 2019
    edited April 2020
  • edited February 2018
    Yes, why not.. I just have to say one thing, the build anything contest would be really hard to judge because what category would you judge it as? But apart from that these would be great!
    edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
  • Hmm I agree more events are good, but I don’t wanna make space fetus’ brain explode, maybe we should just have a section in kewberths realm museum that has quests/parkours/mazes that have prizes at the end?
    edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
    edited April 2020
  • I like all the ideas and for the drawing contest thing @Space_fetus can just make 2 categories: traditional, and digital art
  • close
This discussion has been closed.