Space_Fetus' Videos: November Race League

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Definitely a beautiful place. As one would expect when you two get together to build.
  • Awesomeness! I look forward to trying it out...though I'm sure the first 10 or so times I'll be in the water...lol...well, if I could get through going under that tree. :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
  • O.o a Q&A yes
  • Haha I had no idea
  • When you just wake up....

The power of Fetus! O_O
  • So not fair! I wanted to see the chocolate melt! HOW COULD YOU
  • Great video!
    One suggestion:
    When pouring the glaze on top make sure its mixed thoroughly and pour it slower to make the glaze have less/no air bubbles on the glaze and this will also make the glaze have a mirror effect :)
  • edited February 2018
    We could have ASMR Stirring edition with space fetus whispering.

Thanks for the video Space <3. I love watching what products he uses because how they look is different from the U.S.A and it is neat to see how things are presented/packaged.

I also learned something super fascinating! I looked up caster sugar to see if it is related to confectioners/powder sugar and it is not This is what I found!

"Caster sugar/castor sugar/superfine sugar is a fine form of granulated sugar. It is used in baking as it dissolves more quickly than granulated sugar. In the UK granulated sugar tends to have quite large granules so is not suitable for baking." Mind blown! I learn something new every day :)

It is an inbetween the U.S granulated and confectioners. If a recipe calls for caster sugar the U.S gran is fine even though it is not as fine :D! I sure wish we had caster sugar because I use it all the time to feel like a magician! Your a wizard Harry *casts sugar*.

We could have ASMR Stirring edition with space fetus whispering.

Thanks for the video Space <3. I love watching what products he uses because how they look is different from the U.S.A and it is neat to see how things are presented/packaged.

I also learned something super fascinating! I looked up caster sugar to see if it is related to confectioners/powder sugar and it is not This is what I found!

"Caster sugar/castor sugar/superfine sugar is a fine form of granulated sugar. It is used in baking as it dissolves more quickly than granulated sugar. In the UK granulated sugar tends to have quite large granules so is not suitable for baking." Mind blown! I learn something new every day :)</p>

glad you enjoyed :)
  • I liked learned something new mom wrong on saying you don't learn anything on youtube.
  • Thanks for the new video! Your comments are hilarious!

Hmmm, going to grow an EggPlant?!

I love how you weigh out all your ingredients. Here in the states we typically use measuring cups. I only started weighing my ingredients within the last couple of years when I started logging my food to count my calories/macros. So much easier!

Thanks for the education @-GreyCoralKing- ! I had no idea the difference between US sugar and the castor sugar.

"A face full of icing sugar"...sounds delish!
  • ermm
  • Oh my god i loved the fetus cooks part. Love how he cookied the first version of it xD
  • Suggestion: Space DIY's- Fetus Crafts glue
  • Another fun video! Thanks! I'd love to see you and Ed do a video mash up with your two videos that you each do of your pack opening battles...I tend to watch both anyway, but it would be cool to watch them side by side too. Thanks for all you are doing in the game with the events!!
    b3achy said:

Another fun video! Thanks! I'd love to see you and Ed do a video mash up with your two videos that you each do of your pack opening battles...I tend to watch both anyway, but it would be cool to watch them side by side too. Thanks for all you are doing in the game with the events!!

thanks for your kind words, means a lot i try to make the videos the best they can be :)
  • Space_fetus ... I'm watching the vid goin, yea that's back that's new that,... WHAAA?? 100 each egg plant.. 1000 planters!! My god man!! How many cubits were sacrificed?
    What did you do?? I spent like 60k and have 6 planters and 6 total egg plants. ..
    You don't really have to tell me, its just such shocking numbers! 0_0
  • B u n n y and space fetus and his nemo
    Nice vid space
  • Nice :O
  • I think I suffered more watching this than you trying to do the parkour lol
    Tip: Bird's eye view is a good angle for parkour because you can see where to land :)

I think I suffered more watching this than you trying to do the parkour lol
    Tip: Bird's eye view is a good angle for parkour because you can see where to land :)
    trust me no one suffers more on parkour than me XD