Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• st1ll wa1t1ng for new blocks to make cool roof :3 or doors and other appl1ances :D
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    new button that u can sit on the ground!?!
  • I love the cats but I wish there was a pet wolf
  • Password change- well recently I had changed my name and logged out of my account to get on my husbands to help him out. I didn't know I was putting in the wrong user and not the wrong password cause the notification kept saying WRONG PASSWORD. I knew I was typing in the right password so I was frantically figuring out what was wrong not realizing the user was the problem. So I went to change my password. May I suggest that the player pick out the password and not an automatic password change given by the game.
  • I like the people and being able to interact with each other.
    We need to find a way to stop the scamming over the whole game. I want this game to be trustworthy to many people.
  • Fave stuff: Everything
    Hell-No Stuff: Nothing
  • My favorite thing about the game is that there are many things to do and it can never get boring. My least favorite thing is that Rehydrated cubes can be hard to get from time to time maybe raise there drop chances by 5% ?
  • It nice but o dislike using mail to message people when offline
  • It nice but o dislike using mail to message people when offline

I didn't understand that...

• I want the graphics and all blocks except the pixel blocks cause if your wrong in mining you need to bomb them again but pixel blocks is cool and farm items and i have one hate the the player that hacks acc. Or items then if when they surrender the acc. The acc. Will ban i hate that
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited November 2017
    =[Haven]= said:

I like the people and being able to interact with each other.
    We need to find a way to stop the scamming over the whole game. I want this game to be trustworthy to many people.

That would be impossible unless moderators and admins increase their activeness in-game, which I'm not saying they must, it's just my opinion. This is a problem of mentality, if you want to stop scamming then you need to somehow change how they think/act in real life, there are crimes happening all around the world, let alone behind a screen in a virtual reality "a game" so they fear nothing and kept doing it because they think they can get away with it.

Does moderators count as a game feature? They are picked/chosen by the admins and developers anyway.

Favorite features :Food decorations(any themed)
    Least favorite features:Moderators that treat each other players differently, they have their own favorite "pets" and ignore the rest who had inquiries and problems. Some of them replied "I'm not the only mod online/available".
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

=[Haven]= said:

I like the people and being able to interact with each other.

That would be impossible unless moderators and admins increase their activeness in-game, which I'm not saying they must, it's just my opinion. This is a problem of mentality, if you want to stop scamming then you need to somehow change how they think/act in real life, there are crimes happening all around the world, let alone behind a screen in a virtual reality "a game" so they fear nothing and kept doing it because they think they can get away with it.

Does moderators count as a game feature? They are picked/chosen by the admins and developers anyway.

Favorite features :Food decorations(any themed)
    Least favorite features:Moderators that treat each other players differently, they have their own favorite "pets" and ignore the rest who had inquiries and problems. Some of them replied "I'm not the only mod online/available".
    Is that really a feature as you mention?
  • Pros:
    Awesome community, lots of players, a bunch of social interaction.

Cons:
    The extremely poor economy
  • Good Features: Pets,Mining,
    Builders

Least Fave Features: Rollercoaster Item Prices (bad economy)
  • Pros:

Cons:

Good Features: Pets,Mining,
    Builders

I can't help but notice how you dislike how bad the economy is, and honestly, you gotta blame the people in the community who spend 100k+ for the "Rollercoaster Item Prices" xD

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Pros:

Cons:

Good Features: Pets,Mining,
    Builders

I can't help but notice how you dislike how bad the economy is, and honestly, you gotta blame the people in the community who spend 100k+ for the "Rollercoaster Item Prices" xD

Id blame the people who set the price like that
  • Favorite:Awesome pets!!!Forever cute!!!
    Least Favorite:Always making my way to cubic centre and dropping the raffle tokens and never ever won one
  • I discussed some favourites in my http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/17365/why-is-cubic-castles-special#latest thread

Least favourite: I feel new players are automatically gonna have some trouble in this game as unless someone has taught or you've played adventure mode, the most they can do is get scammed, and walk around.
    Recubes feel extremely redundant

• I like to ride Pets
    iHayden45 said:

I like to ride Pets

That's cool, make a suggestion :P
  • dawni said:

Pros- WUVVA PIG is so adorable! <3

Cons- Cubic Castles is based on so many clothing and wearable items.. Like, in real life, a chef's coat would NOT cost less than it costs to build a house..
    - Cubits cost a lot. 2 dollars worth of cubits (1,000 C) isn't even enough to buy a 11x11 realm.
    - Pets take FOREVER to level up... They used to level up really fast! Just because a few people were making some profits doesn't mean you should punish us all.
    - New players should receive some free cubits.. It's kind of weird to see the Cubic Castles community with naked people running around.

Other than those things, this game is great! It's always coming out with new things for us players to enjoy! :D</p>

Lol you call them 'naked'

• 2017!!!
    Favorite: GRAPHICS FOR LYFE
    Least Favorite: Not being able to put other stuff in vends anymore
  • FAV :D // Cute Lil Pets ;
    LEAST FAV // Necromancer wand not turned into something exciting xD.
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    edited December 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Favorite:The grapichs of the game!They are awesome
    Least Favourite:Pulse bombs.I just..hate them :P

yes, they are so expensive, and for what? They just break one type of block, that also cost a lot just because they can only be bombed by them?! So in any way, it makes them bad, not good, so lucaa795, I totally agree! :)
  • Pros
    -Website
    -Wiki
    -Forums
    -Community
    -On Steam
    -On Windows
    -On Mac
    -On Android
    -On Apple Devices
    -So much creation!
    Cons
    -So hard to start out
    -(pay to win??)
    -Hard to play on phone

Pros
    -Website
    -Wiki
    -Forums
    -Community
    -On Steam
    -On Windows
    -On Mac
    -On Android
    -On Apple Devices
    -So much creation!
    Cons
    -So hard to start out
    -(pay to win??)
    -Hard to play on phone

Not sure how it's hard to play on phone, unless you're using a rathe told phone. And not sure how it's pay to win either xd
  • Its hard on phone coz when u go to a crowded realm, like pens. Keyboard wont popup anymore.
    Thus u need to relog the game to chat.

Other thing is hard is the phone or tab is so slow when u go to a real full of floating items in vend, wifi is not lag yet the game freezes lol..
  • Drayfus said:

Its hard on phone coz when u go to a crowded realm, like pens. Keyboard wont popup anymore.

Other thing is hard is the phone or tab is so slow when u go to a real full of floating items in vend, wifi is not lag yet the game freezes lol..

Ikr! Also everytime after 10-15 minutes the keyboard lags out and I have to restart the game!
  • Hrothgar said:

Drayfus said:

Its hard on phone coz when u go to a crowded realm, like pens. Keyboard wont popup anymore.

Ikr! Also everytime after 10-15 minutes the keyboard lags out and I have to restart the game!
    Also i think that on some devices (not sure if all) moving while holding the jump button isn't possible making certain parkours twice as hard
  • Hrothgar said:

Drayfus said:

I PLAY ON PHONE AN NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH MY KEYBOARD:)
This discussion has been closed.