Triple Jump

I was thinking of a 'duck' option where the qbee will lay on the ground. This could bring more movement options when evading cannons.It could also make PvP challenging.

Comments

• LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't understand the point of this really...

Why do we need this?

Why is it called Triple Jump?

This is more of a "crouch" feature.

Hiding from cannons ruins some quests, believe it or not, since you won't be able to get hit..

Sorry -1
  • Humm...ya....i think.....humm.............+1?
  • This sounds like a pretty cool idea +1
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited August 2017
    Liberated said:

I don't understand the point of this really...

Why do we need this?

Why is it called Triple Jump?

This is more of a "crouch" feature.

Hiding from cannons ruins some quests, believe it or not, since you won't be able to get hit..

Sorry -1

Sorry thought of triple jump then changed my mind on duck....

What about u can duck from wands...and u can only duck to attack the person ducking..why am I talking abt ducks
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think it would be hard to program.

It would also ruin a lot of quests.

And if you're in a pvp room and duck the whole time nobody will ever be able to kill you.
  • I like the ducking, +1
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Let me point out the things that you didn't see about triple jump.
    If it were real:
    +80% of all current parkours (Both player-made and official) would be ruined.
    +Jumpman (perk) would become even more OP
    +Pvp would be significantly harder (and time-consuming, too)
    +Many adventure realms and other quest realms could be cheated using triple jump.

And I'd rather dive in a wave of cannons/bullets than duck and hide from them.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The biggest issue for me when adding new movement and behaviour to the QBee is control. You don't want to start adding all kinds of new buttons all over the interface, especially in mobile. I'm not a big fan of crouching in general, but I think there are some things that might be fun in the future.. like wall jumping, vine climbing, and narrow ledge walking (like with your back pressed up against the wall) -- Maybe one day :-)
  • The biggest issue for me when adding new movement and behaviour to the QBee is control. You don't want to start adding all kinds of new buttons all over the interface, especially in mobile. I'm not a big fan of crouching in general, but I think there are some things that might be fun in the future.. like wall jumping, vine climbing, and narrow ledge walking (like with your back pressed up against the wall) -- Maybe one day :-)

Would a zoom out feature be difficult to add in? Not one where u can move with it, but possibly where you just enjoy the scenery? There are so many awesome builds that i think would benefit from something like that
  • The biggest issue for me when adding new movement and behaviour to the QBee is control. You don't want to start adding all kinds of new buttons all over the interface, especially in mobile. I'm not a big fan of crouching in general, but I think there are some things that might be fun in the future.. like wall jumping, vine climbing, and narrow ledge walking (like with your back pressed up against the wall) -- Maybe one day :-)

Would a zoom out feature be difficult to add in? Not one where u can move with it, but possibly where you just enjoy the scenery? There are so many awesome builds that i think would benefit from something like that
    Also zoom in... it is hard to build in tight spaces without it :/

Got it...I was thinking about a FPS option but you said that it could happen one day.
  • boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is fake
  • It's also nearly 4 years old
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is fake

Please check dates on discussions before you comment so you don't necropost. This has been dead for over 3 years. Forum rules can be found here https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules
This discussion has been closed.