Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• CAN YALL MAKE ANIMALS YOU CAN RIDE? LIKE UNICORNS, PEGASUS, HORSE, AND MORE. ALSO WEAPONS LIKE GUNS JEDI SWORDS AND MORE. LASTLY LASER EYES LIKE SUPERMAN THAT CAN DESTROY BLOCKS AS WELL
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017

Favorites

Game Graphics — one of the reasons I joined the game in the first place. I saw the sample in-game pictures when I someone recommended it to me and was appealed by the nice graphics.

The Community — One of the reasons why I stayed in the game was because of the friendly community. The community of the last MMO Sandbox game I played was quickly turning to trash as the game became more popular. (*cough* and now they sold out *cough*)

Moderators — I was actually quite surprised that when I posted a report on the Scam Reports thread, a moderator actually dealt with it. Again, the games I was previously constantly playing never really took action on (I'll be fair and say nearly) any scam report. Props to you guys for doing something at least.

Least Favorites

That it's a kid's game so there's a lot of immature people in the community (not so much on the forums though so gj). XD

Sometimes I get stuck on "Disconnecting.../Reconnecting..." and I have to quit to fix it. However, my connection is fine and after I quit and re-enter the game, I connect very quickly.

Also, whenever I enter the settings, I go back to the main screen with lots on squares and rectangles everywhere. After I quit and re-enter, it's fine. But hopefully you can fix this.

Dislikes

I still have to think about it. Most people's dislikes are the scammers but you know, there's not one game that scammers are completely eliminated. They're basically the real world's criminal's in-game counterparts.

EDIT: Found one. They're hella sensitive when it comes to violations in the forums but in-game, a lot of people bypass the censorship and get away with it.

UPC2017 said:

CAN YALL MAKE ANIMALS YOU CAN RIDE? LIKE UNICORNS, PEGASUS, HORSE, AND MORE. ALSO WEAPONS LIKE GUNS JEDI SWORDS AND MORE. LASTLY LASER EYES LIKE SUPERMAN THAT CAN DESTROY BLOCKS AS WELL

Yo, can you chill down with the caps?

1. Animals you can ride can possibly be implemented but not anytime soon.
    2. Meh but no thx. NO. NO. You're in the wrong game for that. This isn't all PvP.
    3. NO. Did you come from Growtopia?
    4. This isn't a suggestions thread. It's a feedback thread. Read the damn title.
  • Favorites: The graphics are absolutely awesome! I also love the economy in this game it's very realistic and you can't just get incredibly lucky then win the game! I also love the work you HAVE to put in just like real life!
    NON favorites: The scammers I can't REALLY complain because they are in every game possible and it makes me sick people can be so mean ;(, but I don't like the cubic store prices are so high it's like it doesn't exist except new packs, I also dont like that it's so hard for me to make friends with people on here (it may just be me no offense against y'all) but I'm super nice and people ignore me and unless I donate I can't make friends. <3 yall
  • I like how so many people wrote friends xD
    New update people are now 60% nicer

I can't wait for the update that will make players 60% more friendly
  • I like the variety of clothes that you can buy and wear

I dislike that if u relog in under a minute, u still can't get back what u dropped (by accident/lag or not)
  • BunnYCubiTBunnYCubiT Member
    edited June 2017
    Like the graphics; bound to make a texture pack like i did to 8BitMMO
    I also like the pets; but it's a bit tricky to get cubits while playing calmly.
    If you want to know what I mean;
    calm play:
    you have 1000c, and you want to make more without going into huge marketing, etc.
    you trade 600c for a vending machine and sell some gold in it
    after 10 days; only earned 300c
    built a realm out of hard crafted wood and silver blocks(silver is hard to come by)
    rough play:
    you have 20k
    you buy hat packs and get extremely rare hats
    you try and sell those hats for 2.5 days
    you finally sell the hats; and you get 60k, 3x the value of the starting money
    buy sun crowns cheap
    sell sun crowns high
    get almost 130k, etc.
    QUICK EDIT: in the rough play i forgot to mention;
    you actually BUY the materials; rather than mining, crafting, etc. It's really sad for me because I usually have 400c, since I usually do calm play. It takes me a long time(usually a month) to make a 20x20 room with fancy flooring(such as gold floor, silver floor, actual fancy flooring, etc.), and then making friends to see the build that i've made is hard.

plz balance rough play/calm play
  • Pros- the game is fun
    -There's almost always something to do
    -Hollas
    -You can make friends
    -Vends

Cons- mostly pay to advance (you have to pay to get rares to sell)
    -Scammers
    -Impossible to make cubits any other way than making a shop now. No games are allowed as many people complain but moderators are getting annoyed to deal with all this so they just banned the games
    -Mods using their power to their advantage
    -seen some mods being rude to players
    -many people are quitting because if this
    -packs are expensive for the chances of getting a rare. You can spend 1 million cubits and only get 5 super rares or spend 2.5k and get the rarest item
    -games of chance have been banned even though packs are a game of chance. Isn't this a kind of ironic
    - many people are quitting the game because of this
    - I may get muted or banned for saying my opinion about these mods and what's been banned :/ nice hearing from all of you then. If they ban me for saying my opinion then that means they took my money without me breaking any rules. This thread is to speak about your opinion
  • Cupcake88 said:

Favorite: How chiliberries look so much like PICKLES!!! And how Wibber floats when u drop them
    Least Favorite: Pickles are not in the game x.x

Cupcake88 said:

Favorite: How chiliberries look so much like PICKLES!!! And how Wibber floats when u drop them
    Least Favorite: Pickles are not in the game x.x

*Cough Cough* TelePickle Bumper *Cough*
  • MiomanMioman Member
    My favorite I think is the clothes and pets :P
    My unfavorite is when your on an Android Tablet (what I'm on right now) once you play the game for like 20 or 30 minutes without you exiting it, it makes it so you can't text and when you press the chat button, it only shows ... and it takes like 12-30 seconds or around to chat.
  • My favorite feature is probably the car update. It changed the game completely and added new challenge and drama to the game.
    My least favorite feature is the level up reward. Everytime i take weeks to level up ONCE, and i espect perks that i would find "useful". Instead when i reached level 32 the three perks that appeared where: smith lvl 2; harvester; chemist.
    I know, these are good perks, but i dont craft stuff and when i need to use the distiller or furnace i can wait for it :/
  • Like:
    The many blocks that can be used for building, and the general parts of the game (building, crafting, selling/trading etc)

Dislike:
    How hard it is to build with sculpty blocks, because if you mess up you have to buy bombs and blow up and redo a part of your creation.
    Also, packs in the cubit store are expensive. I know making it cheaper will take away the mining part of the game, but I'd like to build without having to go to a mine so often and needing to spend a long time there to get a good amount of materials that I need.
  • Favorite feature:
    The many blocks that allow creating all sorts of realms like parkour realms and hangout realms.
    Least favorite feature:
    The tedious, tedious grind for exp. I get that it's supposed to be rewarding and all that...but it feels like relief when I level up, not enjoyment.
  • me least favorit is scam and me favorit is cubits i like cubits
  • My least favorite:Scammers, Hackers, Bullies, and Cubit store items that cost too much.

My favorite: JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE!
  • My least favorite:Scammers, Hackers, Bullies, and Cubit store items that cost too much.

My favorite: JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE!

Yes because scammers and bullies are a feature
    UPDATE 1.6.7 BULLIES ARE NOW A NEW FEATURE
  • Most Favorite: Cat sets and cat things, also Mines and also parkour and roleplay!

Least umm... : Dogs?, scammers, and bugs ;3

• Favourites: Beanies, Reindeer, FOX SET >:0 and gather bumper!

Least: Hairy sets. >=<
  • Favourite: pixels
    Least: xp grinding
  • this is the best game i ever played it has good graphics, u can sell, mine, it has pets which they can follow u and lv up it has everything u imagine but it will be cool if u add school pack when it is 15september
  • ADD FISH! FISH EGG IR FISH INNA BOX lol...how about hidden CCTV ?? add trade recube at register D:

• My least favorite feature is the lack of mods. People are always asking for mod help, and no one is available. I realize that your job is difficult, and that you can't be everywhere. That is why I think you need more mods who you, perhaps, schedule to a specific hour to be present. Maybe you could get people in different time zones to do this so everyone could get help.

In addition, I think it should be a mod's job to read Hollas during their shift, and censure the players who insult and degrade each other. Since Cubic Castles allows very young players ( I have met some six and seven year olds) you need to require everyone to set a good example by warning and/or banning the disrespectful. There is so much disrespect, lying, and ocasional homophobia, that as a parent I would never allow a young child to play this game.

I agree with Arthur15. This is a great game in so many ways, but you just need more mods to take care of the cheaters, liars, and nasty mouths. Then the game will be perfect.

Thank you for reading.
  • Shaanti said:

My least favorite feature is the lack of mods. People are always asking for mod help, and no one is available. I realize that your job is difficult, and that you can't be everywhere. That is why I think you need more mods who you, perhaps, schedule to a specific hour to be present. Maybe you could get people in different time zones to do this so everyone could get help.

In addition, I think it should be a mod's job to read Hollas during their shift, and censure the players who insult and degrade each other. Since Cubic Castles allows very young players ( I have met some six and seven year olds) you need to require everyone to set a good example by warning and/or banning the disrespectful. There is so much disrespect, lying, and ocasional homophobia, that as a parent I would never allow a young child to play this game.

I agree with Arthur15. This is a great game in so many ways, but you just need more mods to take care of the cheaters, liars, and nasty mouths. Then the game will be perfect.

Thank you for reading.

Honestly, I do see the mods react to these situations whenever they're on, but at the same time, they're players like you and I. They actually chose to devote whatever time they may have, as in they come according to their spare time, no shifts or anything of the sort since they're not payed to moderate

Sadly, the problem is that not everything they can solve and it's easier to take care of the larger, more noticeable ones (mainly during/after it happens)
    Also, some forms of theft or bad language is harder to take care of unless multiple reports have been received and even then, they must be sure these multiple reports aren't someone or multiple people just bullying someone.

I will admit, sadly, there are those moments where there are no mods, whether due to timezone or personal issues but Cosmic or Kewberth can't just trust anyone. Even then some who may enter willingly might eventually feel some sort of pressure and some of the more trusted may not be interested in becoming one.
  • Shaanti said:

My least favorite feature is the lack of mods. People are always asking for mod help, and no one is available. I realize that your job is difficult, and that you can't be everywhere. That is why I think you need more mods who you, perhaps, schedule to a specific hour to be present. Maybe you could get people in different time zones to do this so everyone could get help.

Thank you for reading.

Honestly, I do see the mods react to these situations whenever they're on, but at the same time, they're players like you and I. They actually chose to devote whatever time they may have, as in they come according to their spare time, no shifts or anything of the sort since they're not payed to moderate

Sadly, the problem is that not everything they can solve and it's easier to take care of the larger, more noticeable ones (mainly during/after it happens)
    Also, some forms of theft or bad language is harder to take care of unless multiple reports have been received and even then, they must be sure these multiple reports aren't someone or multiple people just bullying someone.

I will admit, sadly, there are those moments where there are no mods, whether due to timezone or personal issues but Cosmic or Kewberth can't just trust anyone. Even then some who may enter willingly might eventually feel some sort of pressure and some of the more trusted may not be interested in becoming one.
    I completely understand this which is why I think they need to get mods who live in different time zones. If a mod is online, they should be reading the chat, and warn the player. Seriously, the language is intolerable.
  • I would just like to say that allow this baby to be a mod. She'd make a great moderator!

Threatening, tough, intimidating and active. Scammers would be gone in no time.

Anyways, new favorite and least favorite stuff!

Favorite - Dehydrators
    Least Favorite - Recently discovered lag.
    Game Graphics - It just gives me a realistic but a cartoonish vibe
    Potatoes
    Fries

Dislikes
    Lack of Mods - Some mods are disappearing and some are inactive due to some events, issues and timezones.

• HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited September 2017

Favorites

The community of the last MMO Sandbox game I played was quickly turning to trash as the game became more popular. (*cough* and now they sold out *cough*)

HrothGar:
    ---------------

You mean Growtopia, don't you? x)

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    but pink pants bunny tail 

and Pjs 

on maniquan 

= same

what about a new update that pjs jumps on mannequin.

then Q-bee's can see oh that's pjs
  • yhanayhana Member
    edited September 2017
    favor1tes ? rare hats and costume
  • Pro
    -cats
    -black cats
    -cat tail
    -cat ears
    -monacle
    -very good details
    Cons