New Ways of Giving Perms/Foundations

BeanGollymBeanGollym Member
edited October 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Don't you dudes sometimes think, "Man, how I wish I could give realm setup to only ONE of my friends instead of everyone..."

I'm gonna make a list of how I THINK the perms should work

1. Lets start off with Trusted Only. Now this personally is fine, giving perms to people who are trusted doesn't bother me. What bothers me more is the fact that you can't choose just ONE person to give realm SetUp to. There are times when you can trust someone with perms, but not everyone. There are times when you only want ONE person to have setup.

Moving on. When you give a player realm setup I have come to realise that they can ban you from your realm entirely. I think that when they are given realm set up, you will not be counted as a visitor. But the realm setup option will acknowledge you as the original owner. This being said, I'm not sure how to explain this as its kinda hard. So pardon me if it makes no sense to you.

Now about foundations. Recently about two days ago, a new way to scam people with vending machines have come up. Where they hide their names, and hide underneath the foundation blocks. When it turns green they pull the foundation. To prevent this I thought maybe there could be, say a 1-5mins timer before the owner is able to pull the blocks. This creates enough time for the buyer to get the items without getting scammed. Ik this could be annoying but it does get rid of one scamming way.

Thats all I have to say ._. Thanks :D

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Okay so from the way I understand the first one is;
    You only want to give ONE dude the perm setups while the other dude doesn't have the setups,since you don't trust the other dude and you think he may ban the 1st dude that you trusted more than the 2nd dude,he/she banswhen the original owner is gone, Right? :D
  • Okay so from the way I understand the first one is;
    You only want to give ONE dude the perm setups while the other dude doesn't have the setups,since you don't trust the other dude and you think he may ban the 1st dude that you trusted more than the 2nd dude,he/she banswhen the original owner is gone, Right? :D

Yus :D Did u get the second part ;-;

• Spoiler: Ace's text
    1. Lets start off with Trusted Only. Now this personally is fine, giving perms to people who are trusted doesn't bother me. What bothers me more is the fact that you can't choose just ONE person to give realm SetUp to. There are times when you can trust someone with perms, but not everyone. There are times when you only want ONE person to have setup.

Moving on. When you give a player realm setup I have come to realise that they can ban you from your realm entirely. I think that when they are given realm set up, you will not be counted as a visitor. But the realm setup option will acknowledge you as the original owner. This being said, I'm not sure how to explain this as its kinda hard. So pardon me if it makes no sense to you. [spoiler/]

+1 for the first idea we need it in CC *^* and for the 2nd one, yes it does make sense, and you're damn right, why can someone who has perms to your realm set up ban the original owner!?

Spoiler: Ace's text 2
    Now about foundations. Recently about two days ago, a new way to scam people with vending machines have come up. Where they hide their names, and hide underneath the foundation blocks. When it turns green they pull the foundation. To prevent this I thought maybe there could be, say a 1-5mins timer before the owner is able to pull the blocks. This creates enough time for the buyer to get the items without getting scammed. Ik this could be annoying but it does get rid of one scamming way.[spoiler/]

Look, even if Cosmic Cow gives you extra time to get the items, the owner can still ban you from the realm and then the extra time was for nothing besides that, this game really doesn't need vending machine like stuff, this game doesn't have alot of items to have vending machines, maybe in a year it could be implemented or never, depends on Cosmic Cow.

Side note: I'm not hating on the creative ideas you all have to make vending machines out of foundation blocks, but the foundation blocks weren't meant for transactions like that (atleast that's what I think), it should be used instead for competitions, for example, build battles, hunger games, interactive maze/story maps, and much more!
  • RawSkin said:

Spoiler: Ace's text

Moving on. When you give a player realm setup I have come to realise that they can ban you from your realm entirely. I think that when they are given realm set up, you will not be counted as a visitor. But the realm setup option will acknowledge you as the original owner. This being said, I'm not sure how to explain this as its kinda hard. So pardon me if it makes no sense to you. [spoiler/]

+1 for the first idea we need it in CC *^* and for the 2nd one, yes it does make sense, and you're damn right, why can someone who has perms to your realm set up ban the original owner!?

Spoiler: Ace's text 2
    Now about foundations. Recently about two days ago, a new way to scam people with vending machines have come up. Where they hide their names, and hide underneath the foundation blocks. When it turns green they pull the foundation. To prevent this I thought maybe there could be, say a 1-5mins timer before the owner is able to pull the blocks. This creates enough time for the buyer to get the items without getting scammed. Ik this could be annoying but it does get rid of one scamming way.[spoiler/]

Look, even if Cosmic Cow gives you extra time to get the items, the owner can still ban you from the realm and then the extra time was for nothing besides that, this game really doesn't need vending machine like stuff, this game doesn't have alot of items to have vending machines, maybe in a year it could be implemented or never, depends on Cosmic Cow.

Side note: I'm not hating on the creative ideas you all have to make vending machines out of foundation blocks, but the foundation blocks weren't meant for transactions like that (atleast that's what I think), it should be used instead for competitions, for example, build battles, hunger games, interactive maze/story maps, and much more!
    Never said you were hating o,o Lol. You made a good point.. but! How about this the owner cannot ban you for 30seconds XD

• Never said you were hating o,o Lol. You made a good point.. but! How about this the owner cannot ban you for 30seconds XD

Even that, what if the owner has used a personal sentry, what then?
    There's no need to change anything really.
    Like I said, the foundations aren't meant for such transactions, rather for other things.
    ^.^
  • I already said in another thread no sentries on foundations :P
  • How do you trust people tho?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

How do you trust people tho?

Please check dates on discussions before you comment to avoid necroposting. This discussion is from 2016
This discussion has been closed.