Fanfic | Plane War

pysinopysino WA Australia Member
edited February 2016 in Player Events & Creations
Hello! This is my second fanfic! My first one went dead! So why not start a new one? Here goes

Chapter 1 Settlement
Alex has had a Great life living at his own Town but it's time to move on! It's time to go to the Cubic town, where all Qbees Gather together as all the Homeless Qbees live at the old town!
Speaker: get your seats ready, we are heading off in 5 Minuites!
Alex: nice! Let's get all settled!
Pegaming: what could be better then a New town Shift!
Superxtreme: we are all Excited, Let's enjoy our new town!
Gdog: RUFF! I can't wait to Settle my new Kennel!
Speaker: it's time to lift off!
Alex Looks around as he opens his Comic Book, The Plane Provided the New Update of the Qbee Saver, it was Alex's Favourite Comic book of all
Pegaming: *Eats Popcorn*
Superxtreme: stop Crunching your Popcorn so loudly!
Pegaming: Sorry! This trip is too Fasinating!
Sir Kewberth: hello Qbees! I will be serving you food today, what would you all like?
Everyone: Cubic Cake! Halloween Chips! Valentine Sauce! Cubic Moon Biscuit!
Sir kewberth: 1 at a Time!

Chapter 2 Plane Crash
Spoiler:
Sir kewberth Gently Passes out Food to the Passengers then Suddenly there was a Loud Boom!
Pegaming: what was that?
Alex: let's check it out!
Greymalke: no! It's too Dangerous!
Alex: that's our only Option!
Speaker: we are going down!
Alex: guys Come!
They all go towards the Window and open the door, they hold onto the Flat Surface of the Plane,
Superxtreme: it's the Engine! It's broken!
As the Plane Hovers Down, Alex Tips over and Fall off the plane but as soon as Alex falls off, Superxtreme flys to save him
Superxtreme: Don't do that again!
Alex: sorry! How do we stop the plane from crashing?
Gdog: I can call out my Dogs, they will save us
Pegaming: no! Don't risk your dogs!
Superxtreme: oh I got it! I will Freeze Up the engine with my Blows then Pegaming will disable the engine then Gdog will call his dogs and they will Bite out the Ice, then Alex will Enable the engine back!
Greymalke: great idea!
As they plan up, Superxtreme Frost up The engine and Pegaming disables the Engine as he takes time
Gdog: doggys! Bite bite!
As the dogs finish biting up, it was Alex's turn he enabled the engine but there was something wrong! Cosmic cow Knotted the Engine up so tight Alex didin't know which Wire it was! There was Blue red Purple Red red White and yellow!
Alex: the wire is too tight! We're going down!
Pegaming: no we can't be!
BOOM!

Comments