I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Andorhino3619Andorhino3619 Member
edited February 2016 in Player Events & Creations
I have had enough of people scamming newbies!
So I have decided to put a stop to it!
I am making a Cubic School!
It is only for lower levels!
It can be for higher levels to if you need it!
Please do not come if you are going to be
1. Rude
2. Show off
3. Just waste my time!
I am doing this just because I want to. I don't want you newbies to be paying me. I am only trying to help!
I am beginning to build it so here are the things you need to do to sign up!
1. What's your In game name!
2. What level are you!
3. What do you need help with!
That is it. I do lessons on a Saturday, Monday and Thursday!
Please friend me in game Andorhino3619
I will do 2 lessons a day! There will be a point system! Every week the player with most points gets a prize!
Please higher levels don't make fake accounts! Points are for being good! Not for knowing everything!
Thanks For Listening (well reading)
I hope that some people do sign up!
Oh and to the mods/admins/forum mods i don't know which category this goes on since I'm not allowed to post stuff on news and anoucments I put it here! Please don't take it down! :)

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    This sounds like great idea. Kinda similar to the idea of PEP. And many other groups.
  • What's the realm name? Bc I was a level 16 as YukiOiBoss then I quit from scammers so yea I wanna come!
  • Andorhino3619Andorhino3619 Member
    edited February 2016
    It's in my world. It's a portal room! Just add me!
    Yukio sure you can join! Can it be done do you want to join or are you just saying great idea? Anyway thanks! Cubic University Will be starting on Saturday (English time 1pm)

Realm name is Andorhino !
    Go straight from the exit into the portal opposite the warp anchor. that's my shop, next to the portal that leads to my realm is another portal, hop though that one!
    It's not finished i will try to complete it before friday.
  • Well I'm level 16 but I've kinda not known what to do I've just been breaking blocks and placing blocks I need help =MGN=RPG lilmissmea that's my name if you'll accept me
  • dawnidawni Member
    I'd like to join please ^.^ I'm a level 20 but I've been scammed a lot, so I think this would be a good lesson for me, lol.

In-Game Name: -Dawn-
    Level: 20 (but I'm a noob at some things XD)
    What I Need Help With: Not being scammed, crafting
  • I am level 14, I have a lot of trust issues. Usually friends, people, strangers asking for permission.
  • Ok....
    I'm buying a new clans tone though! Add me in game
    Andorhino3619
    Lessons are on Mondays Thursday and Saturdays!
    There are dorms, info board room and dorms 2.
    There is lunch hall, classroom, and for now it's it,
    Oh and Cubic Uni is twinned with a cubic high school!