remove certain things from the store

Basically the title, but there are some things that need removed from the CC store.

Fools Dirt - the whole point of the fools dirt is to buy it on april fools (and the following days when it rotates), yet its still on the store basically making this "never returning item" useless and never having the chance of becoming a rare.

Easter Pack -Easter passed, the events ended, but the pack is still there.

I think the last few updates, removing them has been completely forgotten. New years pack was up for a really long time, easter is currently up for a long time. I think if we are going to do holiday packs, or limited edition stuff (literally the point of fools dirt), we should have them be removed appropriately.

Comments

• hhunterrhhunterr Member
    Event packs such as fools and easter are usually removed from the store shortly after the event, I do agree, however, it has been a while now. There are also some other items that have been in the store for some time that serve no purpose. Such as: Star Icon overworld block (doesn't work), Rating Block, Recube Bin and Tickets (Citations).
  • hhunterr said:

Event packs such as fools and easter are usually removed from the store shortly after the event, I do agree, however, it has been a while now. There are also some other items that have been in the store for some time that serve no purpose. Such as: Star Icon overworld block (doesn't work), Rating Block, Recube Bin and Tickets (Citations).

I'm mostly specifically speaking about the holiday packs and items. Although there are some items that no longer have the same function, or something replaced its function in the store. We still have the Easter pack and April Fools dirt, almost 1 1/2 months since the actual holiday.
  • Necromancer wand is a useless 2,000c item too