Can't Log-In

hey everyone, not sure if the community still remembers me but i used to be pretty active. i've had several accounts in the game across the years, i quit the game a year or two ago. i can't log in to my account Boom tks*. it says username is invalid(?)

Comments

• MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Accounts with special characters aren’t able to be created anymore so when you try to log onto an account with a special character you have to put in the right password or you get that message
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    Boom tks* said:

hey everyone, not sure if the community still remembers me but i used to be pretty active. i've had several accounts in the game across the years, i quit the game a year or two ago. i can't log in to my account Boom tks*. it says username is invalid(?)

Make sure you are typing the right password, sometimes if we type the wrong pass its tell the username is wrong.
  • Boom tks*Boom tks* Member
    edited May 2023
    i've tried. i also tried clicking forgot my password but it won't email me for a pass change @Kn1ght4nd3r50n
  • Any update on this?
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    Boom tks* said:

Any update on this?

Contact support ->>> https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • I've tried, i havent gotten a reply in days.
    edited May 2023
    It has been almost a week now. I was wondering if anyone could please update me on this by any chance?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    have you checked all the folders of your mailbox?
  • I have, I sent the email on 5/22. I have yet to receive a reply.
  • I sent a request for the same thing on saturday afternoon and just got a reply yesterday night.
    edited May 2023
    Hmm. Perhaps it's just my e-mail. I'll resend it