Pls change the Easter Egg Hunt next year + pls add new type of event

I feel that this event is decent. The event is good because there are many prizes but I think the bad reason overpowers the good reason. The reason why this event is bad, in my opinion, is because that one day, 1 person can grind a lot and win a prize but all the other days they don't win. I think this is unfair because one person that grinds ONLY for a day gets a prize. I think that this event should be changed to the old version because then the people who actually grind everyday throughout the duration of the event will get a prize, not a person who grinded for only 1 day.
There should be community or team events not just for the easter egg hunt. These events are so unfair(in my opinion of course)because for example, one person can grind everyday and win all the prizes. If all 100 people grinds everyday then all 100 win prizes, leaving nothing for the other people. I think team events where the team with most points(in egg hunt it would be most eggs collected by a team)get a prize so that all people who grind everyday will get a prize, but instead everyone in the team must work hard, in order to win a prize.

Comments

• Im not sure what your point is lmao,
    if someone wants to grind then they will grind for the prize, if someone else didnt get it its because they didnt grind enough...
    not sure how not everyone wining makes a event bad
    This years egg hunt idea is decent, could be improved for sure, but your suggestion is not any better
    I don't agree on what you've written, but I agree on the title, they need to add new types of events. Halloween and Christmas events are underwhelming, only Easter Events are worth playing.
  • System from previous years:

- Only the hard core grinders (spending hours a day) got the prizes.
    - Very time consuming.

This years sytem:

- Hard core grinders still get prizes.
    - The people who can't grind 24/7 can set aside one day to grind out a prize. Very less time put into it if you want a prize.

The only way to avoid grinding and make people happy is to give a guarantied prize at a certain egg count. This year was definitely better since you only need to grind one day for a prize instead of all month.

-1 to teams because you can either get carried by your team or dragged down by your team; some players might collect a handful of eggs and still win. Other players might grind for hours in a day, but if their team doesn't collect eggs, they still don't win.

Honestly I think the devs picked the second best option for egg hunts. Personally I like the guarantied prize idea the best (simple prizes at 100, bigger prize at 500, etc.) where you don't have to compete. The next best option is to go daily where you only have to grind 2-3 hours for one day to reach top 100.
  • +1 A Team based event would be a good idea and fun and could help out with the rarities of wearables in the game.
    It would be fantastic if you could put a team together and not random in case you get carried or dragged down.
    Maybe Next Year they can make a quest with NPCs to get eggs and have to find a certain amount of the same egg's
  • Just a recap for those not understanding what I said:
    I think it's unfair if some people grind a lot every year, because that leaves the rest unable to get a prize. The people that have the time to grind can win every year leaving no prize for the rest. Therefore, I think we should have Team events where you can only win if the whole team tries.
    Also another suggestion could be change the leaderboard system to one of the old ones where you would have to get a certain number of eggs to get a prize (i believe it was the red balloon).