Ultimate cubic castles suggestions

Sinister JSinister J Member
edited August 2023 in Suggestions & Comments
Hello! Here's a list of suggestions that vary from new modes to quality of life improvements. Let's begin!

Raid Mode:

Introduce swords, shields, new wands, etc. There would be a boss at the end, and it would drop items or a new currency that can be used to buy stuff. This is just an idea, and if it were to be implemented, the devs could expand on it.

Traveling Merchant:

This merchant would appear in various parts of different official overworlds, and they will have a stock. It's random what's on that stock; it could be wearables, special items, or anything else.

Adventure Mode Part 2

The adventure mode was a very fun mode, so how about expanding on it? There could be bosses or attackable mobs, expand the story, and maybe you could get a title or a small reward on completion.

Expand on PVP

As of right now, PvP is very lackluster, with only three viable wands. So here are a few suggestions to improve it:
Poison wand (has poison ticks when hitting a qbee)
Make it so you can hold down the wand and make the bullet bigger.
Fire wand (every tick stuns and deals damage)
Sword with M1’s (you can swing it with a click) and a z projectile ability
There are many more suggestions, but you get the gist.

Clan Expansion

Clans, as of right now, are very basic, and if revamped, could revive the entire game. Here are a few suggestions:
Clan wars: make it so you can battle other clans but also make it so you don't hit other clan mates (this is togglable).
Clan ranks: Add more clan ranks.
Clan leaderboard: Top clans that have the most members AND active players could get a reward of some sort or title or something.
Clan Permissions: Make it so you can toggle certain ranks having perms in a realm.
Unique vehicles:
Add more vehicles that are unique, such as boats that can go on water, of course, small ones and big ones.

Quality of life

More register slots.
Seed planting tractor.
More chest slots.
Comment more suggestions as you think of them!

Automating crafting and storing

Add a way to automatically craft materials and make them automatically go into chests. When an item is crafted, distilled, forged, etc., make it so there's a conveyor or a system that makes it automatically go into chests.

Cool Wearable ideas

Add cool stances to special items, for example:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1084636380640055377/1086786051747627028/180.png

Monthly Mineable items

Everyone month of season there will be new items you can mine.
there will be 2 normal ones and a secret the secret will be some special item like a wearable, special deco even pet car etc. every month or season the items you can mine will rotate this will add new rare items into economy while giving everyone else a chance at some cubits!

@SirKewberth
Thanks for reading! I'll update this over time with suggestions I have.

Comments