Easter Egg Hunt 2023 Questions + Suggestions

AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
edited March 2023 in Help Requests
not sure if the official post is delayed but we need some questions answered for the up-coming egg hunt (btw i really like the switch up with this event)
- What time will the leaderboards reset?
- On the day(s) of the event, will the item thats available for that day of the event be revealed? (CAN BE SEEN AT: Official Events Realm)
- Will there be 20 different items or will there be repeat of some items? (answered in sirk's post)
Also a suggestion for the daily leaderboard, maybe distribute pigs to the top 30 (top 1-10 get golden pig, 11-20 get silver pig, 21-30 get bronze pig, something like that)

Comments

• where you find all these
  • Krampi said:

where you find all these

It's in the update description in the App Store / Google Play
    "Added support for the Easter Pack 2023!
    Brand new egg hunting event! This year it's a daily leaderboard with new prizes each day for the top 100!"
  • We have x10 different event prizes and the event will be 20 days. So we have x2 chance to win same item ig.
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited March 2023
    bump
    some questions were answered with the official post but there are still some important questions that need to be answered:
    - Can you tell us what the prize is for each day of the egg hunt?
    (CAN BE SEEN AT: Official Events Realm)
    - What time will the leaderboards reset? (12 Midnight)
    It also seems like there are fewer eggs this year in mines/realms, intentional or not? I seem to only find 3 eggs in 100x100 mines
    Also two suggestions I'd give:
    - Distribute cubits/pigs to top 30
    - A notice/alert when you enter a realm/mine notifying you how many eggs there in the place (if possible)
  • bump
    some questions were answered with the official post but there are still some important questions that need to be answered:
    - Can you tell us what the prize is for each day of the egg hunt? (CAN BE SEEN AT: Official Events Realm)
    - What time will the leaderboards reset?
    It also seems like there are fewer eggs this year in mines/realms, intentional or not? I seem to only find 3 eggs in 100x100 mines
    Also two suggestions I'd give:
    - Distribute cubits/pigs to top 30
    - A notice/alert when you enter a realm/mine notifying you how many eggs there in the place (if possible)

+1 @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Leaderboards reset at midnight cubic time.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited March 2023