Will's goated event

I was so close to winning that love bloon 3 times D:
i was 2nd for red course, will placed the disp for the bloons right after i died in the dice game, and i had the traffic cone but couldnt trade it cuz too many people

can anybody relate? maybe it'll make me feel better if im not the only one internally dying cuz i was so close to getting funds to complete my build.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Unlucky
  • fr. super unlucky
  • feels rude to ask for one but too painful to no so imma just stay inbetween πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ
  • inb4 you win the next 10 events in a row

:o youtube responded to my post and gave me luck 😲 (btw im big fan lol) but imagine if i do. that'll be cool but probs not gonna happen since im always unlucky. Even when winning pens plots, i never get 00:00 or the renting option. I only get the error timings. I've never won an official cc event actually. I only won pencil's and gala's events but those weren't big events.

I needed funding for my build tho, which was why I was kinda sad that I didn't win it. I was building a city where every building would be fully fadeyed down. A love balloon would be enough to get me 100k fadey foam which was the only boost I really needed for my build D: ggs tho to whoever won and congrats to them (most of the winners r my friends)

??
This discussion has been closed.