- Veng

Inactive;
- no u
- Wiki Cutestar
- Gabi'
- DestinyShadow
- LazyKiller
- Daresx11

Please note that the prices are approximate and not exact!!
I'll keep this thread open in case a price gets really outdated and you want to inform us about it. - We will check it before actually changing it. Feedback is always welcome! :)

Comments

• Can i be in the updater too ? I checked the price realm and saw some prices are not looks like good.
  • After SHQ's shutdown it is hard to say the prices of things
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    SPY C. said:

Can i be in the updater too ? I checked the price realm and saw some prices are not looks like good.

Feel free to mention which prices are not good, I'll look into it.
  • Gala said:

SPY C. said:

Can i be in the updater too ? I checked the price realm and saw some prices are not looks like good.

Feel free to mention which prices are not good, I'll look into it.
    Mummy Wrap Shirt(3-5k), Mummy Wrap Pants(13-17k), Skelatal Wings(25-30k) Dark Visitor Head(11-14k) Panda Hat(dropping 12-16k)
    Queen Crown(dropping 6k-10k) Wuvva Scarf(dropping 7,5k-12k) Kinght's Helmet(13-18k), Winter Umbrella(25-30k), Turkey Head(13-18k),
    Monochrome(700k-750k), Turkey bolo(27-32k), Jester Cane(dropping 70-78k)
    Rainbow Umbrella, Love Balloon, Trumpet Hat and Scuba Masks are looks like high
    Cookie Backpack is higher like 40-50k
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    We are looking into it, thanks!
  • Just a typo in your post, nothing big :P but you spelled visit wrong in the first line
  • Are these prices still applicable and actively updated? I've only just got back into the game and recently told that these prices are outdated.
  • Dark traveler sets are going back to around 10k and dark traveler head is like 2k - 3k now
  • SepailSepail Member
    'Blocky' said:

Dark traveler sets are going back to around 10k and dark traveler head is like 2k - 3k now

What about Dragon Heads?