Clan Upgrades

I’ve been thinking recently about improving my clan and some ideas have come to me about things that I’d like to see possibly added to the game.
1. No clan damage toggle setting this maybe just a realm set up where the options pvp or clan pvp to eliminate the confusion of Turing the clan damage off and on manually.
2. Possibly a way we can do giveaways with an inbuilt number generator which randomises the winner and allows them the ability to receive a prize not sure if the reverse vends attach to something but maybe something along those lines to simplify similar new things in game.
3. Possibly more clan ranks and options for each rank so the clan chat can be more efficient and usable by more people
4. Lastly I remember hearing about a lost command where we have a list of popular realms could we access, and maybe we could use that to have a list of clan realms we can access through the clan stone or just a / command

Really looking for any ideas and suggestions to be added to this that are practical and bring some attentions to clans in turn making the game more fun.

Comments