New Cubic Castles Conspiracy theory Series!

soon ill be makin videos on my yt channel

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUS6sFmXpOt_eYEVVbCydwA

the series will take place on cc about the history, the downfall, the community, and even snapshots of different players to talk about the settings or about them.

ill be making nearly 1-6 episodes it wont be long tho.

I'll be looking forward doing a video on cc soon! (P.s im not sure ur supposed to send a link here.)

Comments

• I'm not telling you not to do this, but I believe other people have already made videos like this. I'm interested though to see if you say anything different that I haven't learned yet
  • Ben' said:

I'm not telling you not to do this, but I believe other people have already made videos like this. I'm interested though to see if you say anything different that I haven't learned yet

oh. well dont worry its a little different than u think xD but i appricated for tellin me that,
  • Ben' said:

I'm not telling you not to do this, but I believe other people have already made videos like this. I'm interested though to see if you say anything different that I haven't learned yet

also the series will begin SOON tho i haven't decided what month or day to start since im busy alot irl and rushing the episodes arent gonna be good.
  • Ben' said:

also the series will begin SOON tho i haven't decided what month or day to start since im busy alot irl and rushing the episodes arent gonna be good.
    Nice! I'm excited to see it. Take your time though. I think people would appreciate well thought out episodes that take longer rather than rushed episodes that are confusing and hard to understand

This discussion has been closed.