Horizontal Wooden Post

Why Is It We Can ONLY Get This Item In New Years Pack? This Is Not Right IMO As I Been Wanting This Item For Years. Not Right That We Can ONLY Get It If We Buy The Pack.

FYI: We Can Craft A Vertical Wooden Post Via Trunk + Saw.

Comments

• Wow he did it.
  • I would like to see it craftable as well! +1
  • It is a good thing I didn't hold my breath waiting for this to become craftable. I can't imagine how super rare it will become now that we can't even buy it anymore.
  • Wow he did it.

He=who? & Did what?
  • Intimate said:

Wow he did it.

He=who? & Did what?
    My bad. When I read your post first, I thought (in essence) you meant this "Sir Kewberth, could you please add craftable horizontal posts. If not, could you add the to the New Years Pack?" So when I opened the pack afterward, I saw it was in it, and was like wow, so i commented that. Immediately I understood what you meant. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  • Intimate said:

Wow he did it.

He=who? & Did what?
    My bad. When I read your post first, I thought (in essence) you meant this "Sir Kewberth, could you please add craftable horizontal posts. If not, could you add the to the New Years Pack?" So when I opened the pack afterward, I saw it was in it, and was like wow, so i commented that. Immediately I understood what you meant. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    No problem. This item is such a random thing to add to a pack and to not be able to craft it is silly. IMO it is also silly for dev to spend time on how the game looks and not how it functions for the players. Some event items are still functioning and some have been cut off. Things said would get done have not been done in over 3 years. This is why I stopped supporting cc by buying c. It is also why some players perceive cc as dyeing.
  • Agreed. Nothing against the devs, but there does seem the be a very irregular update cycle. If my memory is correct, we were promised a clan update to be released after Overworld 2. That was announced 5 years ago. It's been 3 years since Overworld 2.
  • +1 and if you need it, then you can always buy from me :)