The New Players in cc....

We Live in a world in 2022 in cubic castles.... where i feel honestly bad for the new players who joined so far. and then what's heartbroken is to watch them working hard for a dream item they always wanted.... i seen like 20 players like that in my past life while playin cc and i honestly have no words.... the fact these supers and rares are rising dramatically is crazy insane. I respect the ones who aren't giving up on there goal on these dream items they want badly. one day i'll help all the new players who start in cc gets a headstart with some c or prob a super as long it isnt ovp tho. I cant stand watching new players getting destroyed by cc economy and the gameplay i have ever seen before.... it's embarrassing to call this game the most active game ever but i highly doubt that.

Like i said i didn't come here to start an argument. right now im being dead serious about this issue were dealin with the community or the game in general. We needa fix this economy seriously.

Comments

• In what way do you mean there's a serious issue? After all, they are just cosmetics. All of the important gameplay-encouraging items have a price ceiling set in place via the cubit store, so their prices are stable and aren't out of control. Everything that has an outrageous price is some wearables or decorations from seasonal packs. There are still hundreds of items at reasonable prices to have fun with. So in my view the super rare market is broken but everything else seems to be running smoothly.

Do you have an idea for fixing the economy? I feel like the devs have already helped by removing rares from packs; no more items coming from packs are outrageously priced. They are also consistently putting super rares back into the game through fishing and contests. At this point, it's up to the players if they want to keep the super rares at a super high price or not. If they don't want to sell an item, they don't have to. Not getting your favorite item shouldn't be a reason to not play the game though.

These are genuine thoughts for discussion. I don't mean to argue with you in any way.
  • In what way do you mean there's a serious issue? After all, they are just cosmetics. All of the important gameplay-encouraging items have a price ceiling set in place via the cubit store, so their prices are stable and aren't out of control. Everything that has an outrageous price is some wearables or decorations from seasonal packs. There are still hundreds of items at reasonable prices to have fun with. So in my view the super rare market is broken but everything else seems to be running smoothly.

Do you have an idea for fixing the economy? I feel like the devs have already helped by removing rares from packs; no more items coming from packs are outrageously priced. They are also consistently putting super rares back into the game through fishing and contests. At this point, it's up to the players if they want to keep the super rares at a super high price or not. If they don't want to sell an item, they don't have to. Not getting your favorite item shouldn't be a reason to not play the game though.

These are genuine thoughts for discussion. I don't mean to argue with you in any way.

No its okay u do have a fair point. ur like the first one to understand what i mean. Kinda of a way. but i dont usually understand how alot of players whenever they get supers from the old days or now keep which i can relate to it. but the ones who sell tend to ovp and get that same item again later on. and the people who buys supers ends up getting ripped off. i mean thats the situation i don't understand completely. and i honestly feel so bad for these new players whenever they experience this.
  • A lot of noobs probably would have reached their goal earlier if they didn’t have their pens plot stolen after the time ran out
  • MEEPYZ said:

A lot of noobs probably would have reached their goal earlier if they didn’t have their pens plot stolen after the time ran out

ok this isnt even close to the topic were talkin about weirdo :/ how bout go pick on someone ur own size. or havent u not read the whole thing i said and i didnt made a post to aruge with ya
  • MEEPYZ said:

A lot of noobs probably would have reached their goal earlier if they didn’t have their pens plot stolen after the time ran out

and two were talkin about new players who saw cubic castles and decides to play it for once. ur just here to argue and cause a scene
  • I am the player start playing on 1st day of December 2022, I feel really bad for some player, some of them trying to buy something super overprice, destroy the community, like spilt banana hat, 4k-6k to 15-18k. and someone like to sell something overprice (few of them don't know the price of that outfit, and few of them just want their PROFIT). Not only super rare they will do it, conclusion it is everything they will do it, like resource, outfit etc). Also, some player their polite is really bad. Always talk bad word, greedy, scam, and some of the high level player they wouldn't friend with the low level player, because what? too many begger and scammer on this game. Some of the player they don't know it. Until they are high level or what. D:
    Actually cubic castle is a great game, but they are some player try to make this community game become a rich game, idk is it more bad player playing it, or what. Can you believe if a new player get scam on third day, like me. What will they do? They will just quit this game, but my determination let me online every day. How? Just I love this game. I still believe they have some kind, good player playing it.

Above Just my opinion, I am not want to argue. Thank you for reading my poor English. :)
  • Hong103 said:

I am the player start playing on 1st day of December 2022, I feel really bad for some player, some of them trying to buy something super overprice, destroy the community, like spilt banana hat, 4k-6k to 15-18k. and someone like to sell something overprice (few of them don't know the price of that outfit, and few of them just want their PROFIT). Not only super rare they will do it, conclusion it is everything they will do it, like resource, outfit etc). Also, some player their polite is really bad. Always talk bad word, greedy, scam, and some of the high level player they wouldn't friend with the low level player, because what? too many begger and scammer on this game. Some of the player they don't know it. Until they are high level or what. D:
    Actually cubic castle is a great game, but they are some player try to make this community game become a rich game, idk is it more bad player playing it, or what. Can you believe if a new player get scam on third day, like me. What will they do? They will just quit this game, but my determination let me online every day. How? Just I love this game. I still believe they have some kind, good player playing it.

Above Just my opinion, I am not want to argue. Thank you for reading my poor English. :)

honestly i can agree with u man. just like i was saying too but a little different. Your speakin facts just like me. While MEEPYZ over here being a noob tryna pick a fight and hes the perfect example that pretty much just wants attention and glory over here.

i though of something. what if they started a new currency in cc instead of cubits like how roblox did with there robux but instead they give out these golden tickets (i nearly forgot what they were called)
  • ''what's heartbroken is to watch them working hard for a dream item they always wanted''
    There would be more people with their dream items if you didn't steal them from Pen's plots

''I respect the ones who aren't giving up on there goal on these dream items they want badly''
    There would be less people giving up on their dream if you didn't steal their rares from pens plots.

''One day i'll help all the new players who start in cc gets a headstart with some c or prob a super as long it isnt ovp tho''
    How about you start now and stop taking peoples rares from their pens plots.

You don't care about poor people stop trying to improve your reputation
This discussion has been closed.