Texture Pack ended already in the 25th or?.....

Hai, i came by ingame a few days ago to check on the results on the xmas texture pack. since i submitted it, but im not playing the game all the time tho since im busy irl. but i am checkin incase. the realm was locked ingame so i got worried something happened.... unless the mods are still judging rn.

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    As the forums post and rules in the realm stated, the deadline was December 25. So the realm was locked at the end of the day to stop anyone from entering after the deadline. It will take time to reverse image search and choose winners. They will be announced in the original post when they are chosen. The realm will also be reopened to announce the winners around the same time.
  • As the forums post and rules in the realm stated, the deadline was December 25. So the realm was locked at the end of the day to stop anyone from entering after the deadline. It will take time to reverse image search and choose winners. They will be announced in the original post when they are chosen. The realm will also be reopened to announce the winners around the same time.

ah okay thanks!
This discussion has been closed.