Holiday Piggy question.

You read the title. Do I have to log in to receive my piggy? I will not be able to log in Christmas day as I will be on an out of state trip. How long do I have to receive it?

Comments

• edited December 2022
    In the past, you have not needed to log in on christmas day to get the piggies.
    They’ve been dropped off into inventories automatically, so if you wouldn’t even log on for a whole month you’d still get it.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

They’ve been dropped off into inventories automatically, so if you wouldn’t even log on for a whole month you’d still get it.

it used to be "active in the last 2 weeks" to be able to receive it. But i don't know how it is done the last few years.

• scorto7 said:

it used to be "active in the last 2 weeks" to be able to receive it. But i don't know how it is done the last few years.

Yeah I’m not sure about the timeframe before Christmas where they determine whether or not to give one to you, but I meant like once they give them out if you don’t log in right away you can still get it
  • Thank you for your answers
  • scorto7 said:

Hey do u still play cc? if so can I take a screenshot with u?
This discussion has been closed.